hiith
December 6, 2014

Take me from the list; I found someone.

by hiith
December 6, 2014

Take me from the list; I found someone.

Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014

Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, United States, roleplay or personal, preferably someone in the Western States, as it would take less time for the letters to arrive.

by Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014

Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, United States, roleplay or personal, preferably someone in the Western States, as it would take less time for the letters to arrive.

RedEyesBDovah
December 11, 2014

I will try, if email is acceptable. I don't want to give away my mailing address.

My preferences:

Alphabet- Romanized. I'm still learning the alphabet.

Personal, not good at roleplaying.

Expanded dictionary because i feel tuat canon is too limited,

Country, US only,

Other, Must be willing to translate their message if need be, must be willing to communicae by email or thuum.org PM, must be willing to teach me grammar rules and other stuff about the language, and must be willing to put up with the occasional typo in English or Dovahzul.

by RedEyesBDovah
December 11, 2014

I will try, if email is acceptable. I don't want to give away my mailing address.

My preferences:

Alphabet- Romanized. I'm still learning the alphabet.

Personal, not good at roleplaying.

Expanded dictionary because i feel tuat canon is too limited,

Country, US only,

Other, Must be willing to translate their message if need be, must be willing to communicae by email or thuum.org PM, must be willing to teach me grammar rules and other stuff about the language, and must be willing to put up with the occasional typo in English or Dovahzul.

nolfokrent
December 13, 2014

Hey, could you take me off? I found someone.

NOX

by nolfokrent
December 13, 2014

Hey, could you take me off? I found someone.

NOX

shout203
December 14, 2014

count me in please

by shout203
December 14, 2014

count me in please

Twylite Fang
December 16, 2014
Volburkiin

I"m down. I may not know a lot, but it will help me to learn the language and how to speak/write it. I would prefer personal and romanized dovazul.

If you like, and if you have Skype, you can join my brother and I in our skype calls (he's in the US, I'm in australia). We're both learning the spoken language still, but i'm further along; I can understand a few words instantly, and have even memorised some.

by Twylite Fang
December 16, 2014
Volburkiin

I"m down. I may not know a lot, but it will help me to learn the language and how to speak/write it. I would prefer personal and romanized dovazul.

If you like, and if you have Skype, you can join my brother and I in our skype calls (he's in the US, I'm in australia). We're both learning the spoken language still, but i'm further along; I can understand a few words instantly, and have even memorised some.

Kunleinfil
January 8, 2015

Alphabet: Not fussed but expect slow-ish replies as I am still learning the Runes
Typed/Email
Expanded preferably but canon is fine.
Personal with occasional roleplay

by Kunleinfil
January 8, 2015

Alphabet: Not fussed but expect slow-ish replies as I am still learning the Runes
Typed/Email
Personal with occasional roleplay

Faal Skein Gutinok
January 12, 2015

Hey.

Preferences:

Alpahbet: No runes

Hand writing or typed: Email

Canon or expanded: All of the Canon Types (Canon, Semi-canon and Modern)

Roleplay or personal: Personal

Other:  The abiltiy to speak english, Someone who is also new to this language as i have only started learning this language on 10/01/2015

by Faal Skein Gutinok
January 12, 2015

Hey.

Preferences:

Alpahbet: No runes

Hand writing or typed: Email

Canon or expanded: All of the Canon Types (Canon, Semi-canon and Modern)

Roleplay or personal: Personal

Other:  The abiltiy to speak english, Someone who is also new to this language as i have only started learning this language on 10/01/2015

Vulon
January 18, 2015

Prehaps it might be suggested for people to put down their dovahzul skill level so peopme can seek simular learning levels to make it easier.Great idea though .

by Vulon
January 18, 2015

Prehaps it might be suggested for people to put down their dovahzul skill level so peopme can seek simular learning levels to make it easier.Great idea though .

Faal Skein Gutinok
January 21, 2015

I have found pel pals now, so i would like my name to be removed. 

Thanks

by Faal Skein Gutinok
January 21, 2015

I have found pel pals now, so i would like my name to be removed. 

Thanks

remruthzokeyr
January 22, 2015

This is awesome. This is exactly the kind of thing I need to improve my dovahzul.

Must be via pm (so typed). Personal. No runes. I'd be happy to use any level of the language. English speaking only, sadly.

by remruthzokeyr
January 22, 2015

This is awesome. This is exactly the kind of thing I need to improve my dovahzul.

Must be via pm (so typed). Personal. No runes. I'd be happy to use any level of the language. English speaking only, sadly.

Tomás sahqo
January 23, 2015

Alphabet:  I am still learning the Runes, so I hope to use them but do not expect quick answers
Typed/Email
Personal.

I'm  a Spanish speaker, but I can speak English without problems, and i'm still learning dovahzul 

by Tomás sahqo
January 23, 2015

Alphabet:  I am still learning the Runes, so I hope to use them but do not expect quick answers
Typed/Email
Personal.

I'm  a Spanish speaker, but I can speak English without problems, and i'm still learning dovahzul 

remruthzokeyr
January 23, 2015

I have found someone. Thanks

by remruthzokeyr
January 23, 2015

I have found someone. Thanks

Roarar
January 23, 2015

Oh yay, this will help me tremendiously!

First off, while I'd love to send letters, I may have to do e-mail only instead because my stamp supply is limited. I may also do e-mail only if I talk to someone overseas (outside the US).

Alphabet: I'm okay with runes, but of course only if I can write it. Typing with the Roman letters may help me learn pronounciations better.
Handwritten or Typed: If I can do letters, handwritten is welcome. Again, I may have to do e-mail only, so no choice there haha.
Canon or Expanded: Expanded, please!
Country: I'm from the US. I'd like someone closer to the English language to speak with me, in case we need help translating haha.
Personal or Roleplay: Personal is great, but I love roleplay! So let me know if you're up for it c: No NSFW stuff though.

Other: I'm a suuuper beginner, just started a few days ago! Take it easy on me lol

by Roarar
January 23, 2015

Oh yay, this will help me tremendiously!

First off, while I'd love to send letters, I may have to do e-mail only instead because my stamp supply is limited. I may also do e-mail only if I talk to someone overseas (outside the US).

Alphabet: I'm okay with runes, but of course only if I can write it. Typing with the Roman letters may help me learn pronounciations better.
Handwritten or Typed: If I can do letters, handwritten is welcome. Again, I may have to do e-mail only, so no choice there haha.
Canon or Expanded: Expanded, please!
Country: I'm from the US. I'd like someone closer to the English language to speak with me, in case we need help translating haha.
Personal or Roleplay: Personal is great, but I love roleplay! So let me know if you're up for it c: No NSFW stuff though.

Other: I'm a suuuper beginner, just started a few days ago! Take it easy on me lol

Kunleinfil
January 25, 2015

I've found pel pals. Could I have my name taken off the list please?

by Kunleinfil
January 25, 2015

I've found pel pals. Could I have my name taken off the list please?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  22  23  24  25 > >>