valromar
June 22, 2014
(ok fine, animal skulls)
by valromar
June 22, 2014
(ok fine, animal skulls)

ikaram
June 22, 2014

(Let's say it was something like cocounuts XD)

Kaj looks at Grokesh: "Good job mate. You are only a few years away from having half of my skill. If you spend every single second shoting, of course." Kaj laughs in a "nice joke you said" way. (Not the "U SO DUMB" way)

by ikaram
June 22, 2014

(Let's say it was something like cocounuts XD)

Kaj looks at Grokesh: "Good job mate. You are only a few years away from having half of my skill. If you spend every single second shoting, of course." Kaj laughs in a "nice joke you said" way. (Not the "U SO DUMB" way)

valromar
June 22, 2014
Norcon laughed and pat Kaj on the shoulder and said, "Yeah i know that is why i am teaching him. So he could get better faster. Oh, how are you feeling by the way?"
by valromar
June 22, 2014
Norcon laughed and pat Kaj on the shoulder and said, "Yeah i know that is why i am teaching him. So he could get better faster. Oh, how are you feeling by the way?"

ikaram
June 23, 2014

"Not worse. Can't say better, but I am certain it's not worse."

by ikaram
June 23, 2014

"Not worse. Can't say better, but I am certain it's not worse."

valromar
June 23, 2014
"That's always a good sign, it is always a good sign when you are not getting worse."
by valromar
June 23, 2014
"That's always a good sign, it is always a good sign when you are not getting worse."

ikaram
June 23, 2014

"But it is a bad sign when you are not getting better, aint it? Ouch"

by ikaram
June 23, 2014

"But it is a bad sign when you are not getting better, aint it? Ouch"

valromar
June 23, 2014
"it cab be, hmm, i guess it is a neutral standpoint. If it doesn't start getting better soon, then i will look at it and determine what to do."
by valromar
June 23, 2014
"it cab be, hmm, i guess it is a neutral standpoint. If it doesn't start getting better soon, then i will look at it and determine what to do."

ikaram
June 23, 2014

"Sure. Got any mead? Or cheese? Maybe goat cheese AND mead? I like to mix em'. Some meat will be fine too. Or fruit. Or anything really, but mead and cheese will be great."

by ikaram
June 23, 2014

"Sure. Got any mead? Or cheese? Maybe goat cheese AND mead? I like to mix em'. Some meat will be fine too. Or fruit. Or anything really, but mead and cheese will be great."

valromar
June 23, 2014
"I could go get mead and the cheese is in a pile next to the meat so let me go get both of those. I'll be right back."
by valromar
June 23, 2014
"I could go get mead and the cheese is in a pile next to the meat so let me go get both of those. I'll be right back."

valromar
June 24, 2014
Norcon returned from his short trip to Whiterun with a bag full of mead and went to the pile of cheese and grabbed some and gave Kaj some of the mead and cheese,"Here you go, hope you enjoy these." As he handed Kaj the mead and cheese. Then he turned to Grokesh,"are you gonna try to get the arrow through the skulls or do you want me to show you how it's done?"
by valromar
June 24, 2014
Norcon returned from his short trip to Whiterun with a bag full of mead and went to the pile of cheese and grabbed some and gave Kaj some of the mead and cheese,"Here you go, hope you enjoy these." As he handed Kaj the mead and cheese. Then he turned to Grokesh,"are you gonna try to get the arrow through the skulls or do you want me to show you how it's done?"

ikaram
June 24, 2014

Kaj eats the cheese and takes the mead. "Yuck. I've never tried them together. Just because arrown and dagger in the bandits fase worked, doesn't mean food does." Kaj started eatng them seperately. (I'm bad at spelling, okay?"

by ikaram
June 24, 2014

Kaj eats the cheese and takes the mead. "Yuck. I've never tried them together. Just because arrown and dagger in the bandits fase worked, doesn't mean food does." Kaj started eatng them seperately. (I'm bad at spelling, okay?"

valromar
June 24, 2014
Norcon gives Kaj an awkward look. "that's why i got confused, they normally don't go together, bread and mead do go together though. If you want, i can cook you a piece of meat, that's if you don't want to do it yourself."
by valromar
June 24, 2014
Norcon gives Kaj an awkward look. "that's why i got confused, they normally don't go together, bread and mead do go together though. If you want, i can cook you a piece of meat, that's if you don't want to do it yourself."

Phelan1019
June 24, 2014

(Hey, guys. I'm sorry about falling off the face of Nirn on you. Vozahkeli died on me. :P )

by Phelan1019
June 24, 2014

(Hey, guys. I'm sorry about falling off the face of Nirn on you. Vozahkeli died on me. :P )

valromar
June 24, 2014
(it's fine, we haven't gotten very far. You just need to get caught up on the events that have happened)
by valromar
June 24, 2014
(it's fine, we haven't gotten very far. You just need to get caught up on the events that have happened)

ikaram
June 25, 2014

"No meat, thanks. I still like the cheese, and I will drink the mead later. I've never eaten much meat before, only what I stole, 'cause I saved arrows for the non-edible people who get in my way."

by ikaram
June 25, 2014

"No meat, thanks. I still like the cheese, and I will drink the mead later. I've never eaten much meat before, only what I stole, 'cause I saved arrows for the non-edible people who get in my way."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.