Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

I didn't kill him... I didn't even get asked to, but I would have left him alive either way. I love Pararthurnax, he didn't do anything to me.

by Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

I didn't kill him... I didn't even get asked to, but I would have left him alive either way. I love Pararthurnax, he didn't do anything to me.

HevnoKeinIn
January 6, 2016

I didn't kill him, becouse he helped you a lot with your voice and to defeat Alduin, and when you kill him, you'll make graybeards hate you.

by HevnoKeinIn
January 6, 2016

I didn't kill him, becouse he helped you a lot with your voice and to defeat Alduin, and when you kill him, you'll make graybeards hate you.

Vokun Raaviir
January 6, 2016

I let him live for now.

After I get all the Words of Power from the Greybeards I plan on going back to finish the job so I can complete the Blades' quest line  

by Vokun Raaviir
January 6, 2016

I let him live for now.

After I get all the Words of Power from the Greybeards I plan on going back to finish the job so I can complete the Blades' quest line  

Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

Awful but efficient. I half approve.

by Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

Awful but efficient. I half approve.

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

No way I'm gonna kill Paarthurnax! He gives you perks with your shouts and he's just a pleasure to talk to. Besides, the Blades are useless now, they aren't even serving the Septims anymore. So I'm not gonna kill good ol' Paarthurnax to become a blade! Also, Dragon friend? Or useless honor-bound soldier?

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

No way I'm gonna kill Paarthurnax! He gives you perks with your shouts and he's just a pleasure to talk to. Besides, the Blades are useless now, they aren't even serving the Septims anymore. So I'm not gonna kill good ol' Paarthurnax to become a blade! Also, Dragon friend? Or useless honor-bound soldier?

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

That last sentence really sums the decision up. Nice choice of words.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

That last sentence really sums the decision up. Nice choice of words.

Vulmidven
February 18, 2016

He has done nothing that warrants his murder.  For that is what it would be.  His crimes are millenia old and if redemption is possible for any mortal then that standard should be applied to all, especially to a creature whose only true crime was that he acted in accordance with his nature.  Whether Paarthurnax can maintain his current methodology remains to be seen, but he deserves the chance to try as far as I'm conerned. 

Not to mention who truly gains by killing him? 

The Blades are a dead organization that are desperate for a purpose and they  naively believe that by killing dragons like the Akaviri of old and gaining a dragonborn, who they intend to dictate to, they'll somehow gain some prominence, or relevance again.  It is pathetic, if I could've killed that disrespectful Delphine I would've.

by Vulmidven
February 18, 2016

He has done nothing that warrants his murder.  For that is what it would be.  His crimes are millenia old and if redemption is possible for any mortal then that standard should be applied to all, especially to a creature whose only true crime was that he acted in accordance with his nature.  Whether Paarthurnax can maintain his current methodology remains to be seen, but he deserves the chance to try as far as I'm conerned. 

Not to mention who truly gains by killing him? 

The Blades are a dead organization that are desperate for a purpose and they  naively believe that by killing dragons like the Akaviri of old and gaining a dragonborn, who they intend to dictate to, they'll somehow gain some prominence, or relevance again.  It is pathetic, if I could've killed that disrespectful Delphine I would've.

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Paarthurnax is a good friend (and master)... just let Delphine go and try do it by herself.

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Paarthurnax is a good friend (and master)... just let Delphine go and try do it by herself.

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Then return to her stupid temple (yet another thing that YOU got FOR the Blades) and slaughter them while they're in their stupid beds in their dumb circular room... So disgusting...

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Then return to her stupid temple (yet another thing that YOU got FOR the Blades) and slaughter them while they're in their stupid beds in their dumb circular room... So disgusting...

ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

They are just ex-soldiers living on a little dream. Let it be.

by ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I once killed Paarthurnax, but i was feeling very sad, becouse he helped me a lot, so i decided to load game and kill blades instead...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I once killed Paarthurnax, but i was feeling very sad, becouse he helped me a lot, so i decided to load game and kill blades instead...

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016
ahrahujo

I suppose that's true... But ex-soldiers wishing for duty in their life are still dangerous... At least, when they are static warmongerers. No offense to Mirkrilaar, but when youve served, you've served. That's that. When you start ordering people to kill important figures, I draw the line.

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016
ahrahujo

I suppose that's true... But ex-soldiers wishing for duty in their life are still dangerous... At least, when they are static warmongerers. No offense to Mirkrilaar, but when youve served, you've served. That's that. When you start ordering people to kill important figures, I draw the line.

Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Kill Paarthurnax!? No! Never!

by Alvulnax
June 3, 2016

Kill Paarthurnax!? No! Never!

Blackout
June 9, 2016
what happens if you kill him
by Blackout
June 9, 2016
what happens if you kill him

Mirkrilaar
June 9, 2016
Nothing really. Apart from getting a soul and dragon bones. The Blades love you again, but youre no longer welcome at High Hrothgar, and the Throat of the World will seem more....lonely.
by Mirkrilaar
June 9, 2016
Nothing really. Apart from getting a soul and dragon bones. The Blades love you again, but youre no longer welcome at High Hrothgar, and the Throat of the World will seem more....lonely.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.