Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"Should w-w-we tell him?" asked Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"Should w-w-we tell him?" asked Gold.

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"A lizard? Strange campany you have here, boy. By the way, i need to introduce myself, I'm Ulfsaar Stormhammer. Pleasure."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"A lizard? Strange campany you have here, boy. By the way, i need to introduce myself, I'm Ulfsaar Stormhammer. Pleasure."

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"M-m-my name is G-g-gol'diir, sorry, Gol'diir, but c-c-call me Gold," responded Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"M-m-my name is G-g-gol'diir, sorry, Gol'diir, but c-c-call me Gold," responded Gold.

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Gold? Can I call you septim?" *Laughs* "Sorry, friend, just kidding, pleasure to meet you."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Gold? Can I call you septim?" *Laughs* "Sorry, friend, just kidding, pleasure to meet you."

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"N-n-nice one" said Gold, "Excuse m-m-my stutter: m-m-my voice box sucked ever s-s-since those blasted Thalmor c-c-came, because I w-w-was defending the T-t-talos worshippers."

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"N-n-nice one" said Gold, "Excuse m-m-my stutter: m-m-my voice box sucked ever s-s-since those blasted Thalmor c-c-came, because I w-w-was defending the T-t-talos worshippers."

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

Hatred dimmed Ulfsaar's mind "Thalmor, you said..." He hissed through his teeth "Damn elves! I will burn them all, as they did it to my parents...."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

Hatred dimmed Ulfsaar's mind "Thalmor, you said..." He hissed through his teeth "Damn elves! I will burn them all, as they did it to my parents...."

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"Uh-oh," said Gold, "Did I d-d-do something bad?"

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"Uh-oh," said Gold, "Did I d-d-do something bad?"

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Nay, nords and elves don't work well together. There is a large dwemer machine holding this mountain up, we must use explosives to uncover it."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Nay, nords and elves don't work well together. There is a large dwemer machine holding this mountain up, we must use explosives to uncover it."

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"W-w-wait, what?!" exclaimed Gold, "I thought w-w-we were bombing a d-d-different Mountain! I didn't know w-w-we were bombing this one, which'll m-m-make the Khajiit lose their home!"

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

"W-w-wait, what?!" exclaimed Gold, "I thought w-w-we were bombing a d-d-different Mountain! I didn't know w-w-we were bombing this one, which'll m-m-make the Khajiit lose their home!"

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I hope they wont, but I think that we could get them to safety, I have, shall we say... connections."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I hope they wont, but I think that we could get them to safety, I have, shall we say... connections."

Bildiik
September 9, 2015

"Now you are speeking like a khajiit! Connections! But, are sure this plan will work? Blow up the entire mountain... kid, Gold is right, shatters of this mountain can raze the whole city. Are you sure this machine is worth of such cost?"

by Bildiik
September 9, 2015

"Now you are speeking like a khajiit! Connections! But, are sure this plan will work? Blow up the entire mountain... kid, Gold is right, shatters of this mountain can raze the whole city. Are you sure this machine is worth of such cost?"

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"I talked to the guild, they said they'd secretly shelter the khajiits while we do our buisness, we can either blow up the mountain, or use supremely placed charges to blow only some of it up."

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"I talked to the guild, they said they'd secretly shelter the khajiits while we do our buisness, we can either blow up the mountain, or use supremely placed charges to blow only some of it up."

Bildiik
September 9, 2015

"Directed blast? Hmm... it might work. But only if you can place charges perfectly, one little mistake and the city is buried under shatters of the mountain."

by Bildiik
September 9, 2015

"Directed blast? Hmm... it might work. But only if you can place charges perfectly, one little mistake and the city is buried under shatters of the mountain."

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"I know, and I agree, this only way to do it is if we have drem... peace."

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"I know, and I agree, this only way to do it is if we have drem... peace."

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(Where are ya'll? And, are there allowed to be friendly dragons as characters?)

by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(Where are ya'll? And, are there allowed to be friendly dragons as characters?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.