Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 30, 2014
After he heard that, he threatened, "first of all, this "thing" happens to have a name. I would recomend you use it if you want to survive at the end of this. Second of all, she was brought here to cheer up Shyvana, so make nice..." Two purple orbs appeared in Norcon's hands. He placed them carefully on the ground on either side of him and two Lurker Vindicators appeared, "or else MY friends will tear you limb from limb."
by valromar
August 30, 2014
After he heard that, he threatened, "first of all, this "thing" happens to have a name. I would recomend you use it if you want to survive at the end of this. Second of all, she was brought here to cheer up Shyvana, so make nice..." Two purple orbs appeared in Norcon's hands. He placed them carefully on the ground on either side of him and two Lurker Vindicators appeared, "or else MY friends will tear you limb from limb."

valromar
August 30, 2014

"Alright, alright, I'll play nice, for now." The two Lurkers started to growl, "YOU WILL LEAVE HER ALONE IF YOU DON'T WANT T DIE, PUNY MORTAL."  

"Fine, I'll be nice to the Daedra." She said while walking away.

"Thank you, guys. You saved me from a very long argument. Listen, why don't you guys stay here for a while?" The two Lurkers nodded in agreement. "Hey, Auriell, you're welcome for saving you from a horrible woman and for letting you come here with Shyvana." 

by valromar
August 30, 2014

"Alright, alright, I'll play nice, for now." The two Lurkers started to growl, "YOU WILL LEAVE HER ALONE IF YOU DON'T WANT T DIE, PUNY MORTAL."  

"Fine, I'll be nice to the Daedra." She said while walking away.

"Thank you, guys. You saved me from a very long argument. Listen, why don't you guys stay here for a while?" The two Lurkers nodded in agreement. "Hey, Auriell, you're welcome for saving you from a horrible woman and for letting you come here with Shyvana." 

Blood Moon
September 2, 2014

The saint nodded, "I appreciate the protection, but a mortal such as her poses no threat over me." Auriell reassured the Breton "Besides if I remember correctly, there is a school in this plane that allows for such practice to exist, a collage I believe as Shyvana described it..."Shyvana commented.

Balgruff sat slack a little slack jawed, this was NOT normal for him.

"So, are we goin to be getting any MORE unexpected guests?" The jharl asked as the group began to canter along once more.

by Blood Moon
September 2, 2014

The saint nodded, "I appreciate the protection, but a mortal such as her poses no threat over me." Auriell reassured the Breton "Besides if I remember correctly, there is a school in this plane that allows for such practice to exist, a collage I believe as Shyvana described it..."Shyvana commented.

Balgruff sat slack a little slack jawed, this was NOT normal for him.

"So, are we goin to be getting any MORE unexpected guests?" The jharl asked as the group began to canter along once more.

valromar
September 2, 2014

"we souldn't, unless you want me to get more for you."

"This woman will not stop arguing untill something more powerful threatens to kill her. You wouldn't threaten her, no matter what you try."

"The college forbids this kind magic, by the way."

HELLO THERE, JUST SE2NG IF THIS WORKS

by valromar
September 2, 2014

"we souldn't, unless you want me to get more for you."

"This woman will not stop arguing untill something more powerful threatens to kill her. You wouldn't threaten her, no matter what you try."

"The college forbids this kind magic, by the way."

HELLO THERE, JUST SE2NG IF THIS WORKS

valromar
September 2, 2014

"Soooooo... since you're here, you will be riding with Shyvana? Sounds fine with me. I haven't spent any quality time with my friends here in a while, anyhow."

​"you will not have to walk. We can carry you if you wish."

"that will not be necessary. I am pretty sure Maple gets tired of listening to the same person for a while. Besides, I might need to do stuff and it may take a while for you guys to put me down."

"Fair enough."

WE ALL MISS YOU HERE RUMOR

by valromar
September 2, 2014

"Soooooo... since you're here, you will be riding with Shyvana? Sounds fine with me. I haven't spent any quality time with my friends here in a while, anyhow."

​"you will not have to walk. We can carry you if you wish."

"that will not be necessary. I am pretty sure Maple gets tired of listening to the same person for a while. Besides, I might need to do stuff and it may take a while for you guys to put me down."

"Fair enough."

WE ALL MISS YOU HERE RUMOR

Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

Auriell looked up at Maple, "She looks a bit different than what Shyvana last described to me." she commented as she mounted her behind Shyvana.

"Yeah, about that, we think an occult known as the 'Dark Brotherhood' is involved in her new...look." Shyvana explained.

by Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

Auriell looked up at Maple, "She looks a bit different than what Shyvana last described to me." she commented as she mounted her behind Shyvana.

"Yeah, about that, we think an occult known as the 'Dark Brotherhood' is involved in her new...look." Shyvana explained.

valromar
September 3, 2014

"Actually, I know it was the Dark Brotherhood. I have seen them do this before." 

by valromar
September 3, 2014

"Actually, I know it was the Dark Brotherhood. I have seen them do this before." 

TerranDingo
September 3, 2014

Something is noticed over the horizon. It appears to be a dragon's head rising above the horizon line. As it get's closer it appears to be a shield, a huge daedric sheild, held by a large Nordic man.

by TerranDingo
September 3, 2014

Something is noticed over the horizon. It appears to be a dragon's head rising above the horizon line. As it get's closer it appears to be a shield, a huge daedric sheild, held by a large Nordic man.

valromar
September 3, 2014

The Lurkers noticed the Nord, "HEY, YOU. GET DOWN HERE."

Norcon looked over to see what they were talking about, "That looks like a Nord, my friend, wait here, I'll be right back." Norcon walked over to the Nord, "Hey, You. who are you Friend?"

by valromar
September 3, 2014

The Lurkers noticed the Nord, "HEY, YOU. GET DOWN HERE."

Norcon looked over to see what they were talking about, "That looks like a Nord, my friend, wait here, I'll be right back." Norcon walked over to the Nord, "Hey, You. who are you Friend?"

TerranDingo
September 3, 2014

Terran responded with "Not a friend, certainly.....yet." The Nord stood tall over Norcon, looking down at him formidably. He lit up instantly with a smile and held out his hand. "But that can all be changed soon, huh?"

SDFSDF

by TerranDingo
September 3, 2014

Terran responded with "Not a friend, certainly.....yet." The Nord stood tall over Norcon, looking down at him formidably. He lit up instantly with a smile and held out his hand. "But that can all be changed soon, huh?"

SDFSDF

valromar
September 3, 2014

"that it can, that it can. Here, come with me, I think you should come over and get aquainted with everyone." Norcon and the Nord walked back to everyone, "Everyone, this is..." he looked over at him, "what was your name, again?"

by valromar
September 3, 2014

"that it can, that it can. Here, come with me, I think you should come over and get aquainted with everyone." Norcon and the Nord walked back to everyone, "Everyone, this is..." he looked over at him, "what was your name, again?"

Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

(Logan, I understand now, YOU ARE BRUAM,HEART OF THE FREJORLAND!)

Shyvana and Auriell dismounted from Maple, and approached the tall man, Shyvana had seen this nord once before, wandering the roads. "Would you happen to be the one sent by the Dawnguard?" She asked curiously, all the description the dawnguard had given her of the newcomer, was that he carried a large sheild, and he would be unmistakable in stature....(Please say yus logan...)

by Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

(Logan, I understand now, YOU ARE BRUAM,HEART OF THE FREJORLAND!)

Shyvana and Auriell dismounted from Maple, and approached the tall man, Shyvana had seen this nord once before, wandering the roads. "Would you happen to be the one sent by the Dawnguard?" She asked curiously, all the description the dawnguard had given her of the newcomer, was that he carried a large sheild, and he would be unmistakable in stature....(Please say yus logan...)

valromar
September 3, 2014

Hermaeus Mora' s voice came through the Lurkers simultaneously, "HE IS INDEED THE ONE YOU ARE THINKING OF. I HAVE HEARD FROM SHEOGORATH ABOUT THIS. HE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING THROUGH YOUR EYES NOW, SHYVANA." 

by valromar
September 3, 2014

Hermaeus Mora' s voice came through the Lurkers simultaneously, "HE IS INDEED THE ONE YOU ARE THINKING OF. I HAVE HEARD FROM SHEOGORATH ABOUT THIS. HE IS ACTUALLY LOOKING THROUGH YOUR EYES NOW, SHYVANA." 

Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

"Okay? Why would I care what he saw through may eyes?" Shyvana asked.

Auriell poked Shyvana jokingly, "Yup, there is definetely someone else inside of her." She commented.

by Blood Moon
September 3, 2014

"Okay? Why would I care what he saw through may eyes?" Shyvana asked.

Auriell poked Shyvana jokingly, "Yup, there is definetely someone else inside of her." She commented.

valromar
September 3, 2014

"IF NOT FOR HIM, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER FIGURED OUT WHO THIS NORD WAS. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND EVENTUALLY DRIVEN YOURSELF MAD. WHICH IS CONFUSING TO ME. HE MUST HAVE TAKEN A SPECIAL INTREST IN YOU IF HE DID THIS. EVENTUALLY, IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING SOON, HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOU WHENEVER HE WISHES. FIRST, YOUR EYES. THEN YOUR TONGUE. THEN, YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS. THE MAD GOD REQUIRES SOMETHING FROM YOU. HE WON'T TELL ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU THOUGH. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SOON IF YOU VALUE THE GIFT OF LIFE GIVEN TO YOU." 

by valromar
September 3, 2014

"IF NOT FOR HIM, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER FIGURED OUT WHO THIS NORD WAS. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND EVENTUALLY DRIVEN YOURSELF MAD. WHICH IS CONFUSING TO ME. HE MUST HAVE TAKEN A SPECIAL INTREST IN YOU IF HE DID THIS. EVENTUALLY, IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING SOON, HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOU WHENEVER HE WISHES. FIRST, YOUR EYES. THEN YOUR TONGUE. THEN, YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS. THE MAD GOD REQUIRES SOMETHING FROM YOU. HE WON'T TELL ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU THOUGH. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SOON IF YOU VALUE THE GIFT OF LIFE GIVEN TO YOU." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.