Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Last Few (Dead)

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
July 30, 2015

Kaarthar was a nord who was told of a prophecy... The Last Few will be born... The planes of Oblivion will grow stronger... If the last few are prevented from stopping it... Tamriel will cease to exist... You are the first of The Last Few... once the last few are gathered... Talk to Paarthurnax at the throat of the world... You know what happens if you fail...

(The first two people to join will be part of the last few...)

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 30, 2015

Kaarthar was a nord who was told of a prophecy... The Last Few will be born... The planes of Oblivion will grow stronger... If the last few are prevented from stopping it... Tamriel will cease to exist... You are the first of The Last Few... once the last few are gathered... Talk to Paarthurnax at the throat of the world... You know what happens if you fail...

(The first two people to join will be part of the last few...)

Lorfeynag
July 30, 2015

My name is Tilmar. I am a spellsword hailing from Cyrodiil. When I left home at fifteen, my grandfather told me of his grandfather, the bastard son of a royal affair. I am one of the few still alive with traces of Septim blood in my veins. Over the past decade, I have traversed the length and breadth of Tamriel. As tales of civil unrest came from the North, I journeyed to Skyrim, my mind basking in the allure of war-time profit, confident in my skill, my sword of ebony, and the fiery magic I wield. And now I sit at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, drunk off my ass and telling my story to any who will listen.

by Lorfeynag
July 30, 2015

My name is Tilmar. I am a spellsword hailing from Cyrodiil. When I left home at fifteen, my grandfather told me of his grandfather, the bastard son of a royal affair. I am one of the few still alive with traces of Septim blood in my veins. Over the past decade, I have traversed the length and breadth of Tamriel. As tales of civil unrest came from the North, I journeyed to Skyrim, my mind basking in the allure of war-time profit, confident in my skill, my sword of ebony, and the fiery magic I wield. And now I sit at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, drunk off my ass and telling my story to any who will listen.

roastedZork
July 30, 2015

Name: Zork

Origin: Skyrim, Dawnstar

Class: theif

Abilities: blends in with shadows, pickpockets with ease, strong enough to duel wield longswords.

Weapon: two longswords.

by roastedZork
July 30, 2015

Name: Zork

Origin: Skyrim, Dawnstar

Class: theif

Abilities: blends in with shadows, pickpockets with ease, strong enough to duel wield longswords.

Weapon: two longswords.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
(One more person)
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
(One more person)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
No more
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
No more

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

(One more of the Last few cause if there is, I am)

A Khajiit hailing from the province Elsweyr. He used to be a barbaric khajiit and leader of his lion pride.

(Just type in skyrim werelion, it is the first row and fourth picture)

He uses his claws and teeth and he uses a spear. He is known as J'andri the Fierce. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

(One more of the Last few cause if there is, I am)

A Khajiit hailing from the province Elsweyr. He used to be a barbaric khajiit and leader of his lion pride.

(Just type in skyrim werelion, it is the first row and fourth picture)

He uses his claws and teeth and he uses a spear. He is known as J'andri the Fierce. 

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
( we will add one more)
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
( we will add one more)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
*is at the Bannered mare in whiterun*
Barkeep: "Hey Kaaethar whats the matter?"
"Oh its just... Work stuff." Kaarthar lied.
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
*is at the Bannered mare in whiterun*

Barkeep: "Hey Kaaethar whats the matter?"

"Oh its just... Work stuff." Kaarthar lied.

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*Tilmar sits in the barstool adjacent to Kaarthar* Quite drunk, I clap Kaarthar on the back saying, "Welcome to my fav'rite drinkin' 'ole. I 'aven't seen you 'ere before, but you look like you could 'andle yourself in a fight." I smile amiably. "150 gold says I knock your sorry 'ide to the ground" 

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*Tilmar sits in the barstool adjacent to Kaarthar* Quite drunk, I clap Kaarthar on the back saying, "Welcome to my fav'rite drinkin' 'ole. I 'aven't seen you 'ere before, but you look like you could 'andle yourself in a fight." I smile amiably. "150 gold says I knock your sorry 'ide to the ground" 

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"I-i dunno man... I-"
He loses his train of thought.
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"I-i dunno man... I-"

He loses his train of thought.

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*An astonished look flashes on my face, due to my surprise that this Nord, unlike his kin, doesn't want to fight*

"Are you all right? Most Nords would pay to fight."

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

*An astonished look flashes on my face, due to my surprise that this Nord, unlike his kin, doesn't want to fight*

"Are you all right? Most Nords would pay to fight."

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"Alright. You dont have to pay i hate that Skeeverhole anyway."
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"Alright. You dont have to pay i hate that Skeeverhole anyway."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

J'andri's three wives are tyring to steal some food from the Bannered Mare, as they have no home, they live like real lions so when they can't hunt, they must steal. Ma'dar, one of the wives grabs a nord. 

"You, chef, give us all the meat, and water!". The chef did so, and put it in a sack. Ma'dar let go of the nord and they ran off. They back to J'andri and the pride. 

"This one has the food, my love." said Daro'zakha, another wife said. (J'andri has three wives because lions actually have three wives). The pride sat down as they devoured the meat. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

J'andri's three wives are tyring to steal some food from the Bannered Mare, as they have no home, they live like real lions so when they can't hunt, they must steal. Ma'dar, one of the wives grabs a nord. 

"You, chef, give us all the meat, and water!". The chef did so, and put it in a sack. Ma'dar let go of the nord and they ran off. They back to J'andri and the pride. 

"This one has the food, my love." said Daro'zakha, another wife said. (J'andri has three wives because lions actually have three wives). The pride sat down as they devoured the meat. 

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

As this goes down, I am having a nice mug of mead.

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

As this goes down, I am having a nice mug of mead.

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I look confused* "Who is 'that Skeeverhole' you're talking about?"
by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I look confused* "Who is 'that Skeeverhole' you're talking about?"
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.