Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A light in the darkness 2

1  2  3  18  19  20  21 > >>  

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

Backstory: 5 years after Bibo90 died, the nightingale guild is in full swing, but one day, one of the members betray them, and told the dark brotherhood where we were and then he placed a contract on every one of us.

Rules: No godmodding (making yourself immortal, making only your attacks hit, etc), no taking control of other players characters.

DISCLAIMER: this is a sequel of Sharsosah's work, I just wanted to continue the story after the thread was finished.

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

Backstory: 5 years after Bibo90 died, the nightingale guild is in full swing, but one day, one of the members betray them, and told the dark brotherhood where we were and then he placed a contract on every one of us.

Rules: No godmodding (making yourself immortal, making only your attacks hit, etc), no taking control of other players characters.

DISCLAIMER: this is a sequel of Sharsosah's work, I just wanted to continue the story after the thread was finished.

Grolahmul
August 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
August 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Sharsosah
August 5, 2015

{Can I be a recruit?}

by Sharsosah
August 5, 2015

{Can I be a recruit?}

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

{sure, you can be a recruit}

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

{sure, you can be a recruit}

Sharsosah
August 5, 2015

Name: Jhakal

Species: Nord

Class: Thief

Traits: Quick to hide, slow to attack

History: He was an orphan, he doesn't know where he came from

Armor: Nightingale armor

Weapons: Usually fists, but he sometimes uses a dagger

Misc: He loves fish food, stealing things, following tradition, learning about the past.

by Sharsosah
August 5, 2015

Name: Jhakal

Species: Nord

Class: Thief

Traits: Quick to hide, slow to attack

History: He was an orphan, he doesn't know where he came from

Armor: Nightingale armor

Weapons: Usually fists, but he sometimes uses a dagger

Misc: He loves fish food, stealing things, following tradition, learning about the past.

Grolahmul
August 6, 2015

(Oh, yeah. almost forgot.)

Name: Gol'diir

Race: Argonian

Class: Theif: Nightningale: Shadowcloak

Traits: Extremely fast at everything battling (i.e. very good fighter.)

History: I was born in Black Marsh. Until I grew up, I was good. Then my family got extremely poor, and I got into theivery. I was apparently a born theif! I read about the Thieves Guild in Skyrim, and, with some money I'd stolen, we moved to Riften, in Skyrim. I joined the Thieves Guild, and astounded it with how good my stealing skills were. I was invited to join the 'gales, and accepted before the 5 years happened. I chose to be a Shadowcloak, with the Crescent Moon.

Armor: Nightningale

Weapons: Dagger and Greatsword, both Dwarven and enchanted with paralysis. I also have lots of poison.

Misc: Loves money like a dragon.

by Grolahmul
August 6, 2015

(Oh, yeah. almost forgot.)

Name: Gol'diir

Race: Argonian

Class: Theif: Nightningale: Shadowcloak

Traits: Extremely fast at everything battling (i.e. very good fighter.)

History: I was born in Black Marsh. Until I grew up, I was good. Then my family got extremely poor, and I got into theivery. I was apparently a born theif! I read about the Thieves Guild in Skyrim, and, with some money I'd stolen, we moved to Riften, in Skyrim. I joined the Thieves Guild, and astounded it with how good my stealing skills were. I was invited to join the 'gales, and accepted before the 5 years happened. I chose to be a Shadowcloak, with the Crescent Moon.

Armor: Nightningale

Weapons: Dagger and Greatsword, both Dwarven and enchanted with paralysis. I also have lots of poison.

Misc: Loves money like a dragon.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Name: J'andri the Fierce

Race: Khajiit

Class: Warrior, helps Nightingales but not a Nightingale

Traits: Can roar really loud and scare most enemies, knows how to hunt without weapons, just claws.

History: Born in Elsweyr he had no parents to teach him the true Khajiit ways. He looks like a lion and has three wives (because lions actually have 3 mates) he has 3 cubs. He moved to Skyrim and lives with his Pride.

Armor: He wears skinned bear armor

Weapons: Claws and has a spear the sharp part is made from a Minotaur's horn (there are Minotaurs in TES: Oblivion.

Misc: Only eats meat.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Name: J'andri the Fierce

Race: Khajiit

Class: Warrior, helps Nightingales but not a Nightingale

Traits: Can roar really loud and scare most enemies, knows how to hunt without weapons, just claws.

History: Born in Elsweyr he had no parents to teach him the true Khajiit ways. He looks like a lion and has three wives (because lions actually have 3 mates) he has 3 cubs. He moved to Skyrim and lives with his Pride.

Armor: He wears skinned bear armor

Weapons: Claws and has a spear the sharp part is made from a Minotaur's horn (there are Minotaurs in TES: Oblivion.

Misc: Only eats meat.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

anyone gonna post?

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

anyone gonna post?

Sharsosah
August 6, 2015

I enter the nightingale hall with a terrified look, I heard of the dark brotherhood and what they were planning, I ask the current leader of the nightingales what are we going to do next.

by Sharsosah
August 6, 2015

I enter the nightingale hall with a terrified look, I heard of the dark brotherhood and what they were planning, I ask the current leader of the nightingales what are we going to do next.

roastedZork
August 6, 2015

He got there, only to find the leader nearly dead, being killed by a nightingale.

by roastedZork
August 6, 2015

He got there, only to find the leader nearly dead, being killed by a nightingale.

Sharsosah
August 6, 2015

*I rush to the attacker and try to tackle him*

"Who are you"

(If I am succesful) *I try to take his hood off.*

by Sharsosah
August 6, 2015

*I rush to the attacker and try to tackle him*

"Who are you"

(If I am succesful) *I try to take his hood off.*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(can also control my old darkbrotherhood assassin character, Caligus? Or, is he dead?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(can also control my old darkbrotherhood assassin character, Caligus? Or, is he dead?"

Sharsosah
August 7, 2015

{Not my thread, I can't say}

by Sharsosah
August 7, 2015

{Not my thread, I can't say}

Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

*I heard the commotion, and I rushed inside* "Jhakal!" I yell when I saw him. *I run to him, the leader of the nightningales, and the mysterious hooded man.* "What is happening?!" I ask the leader, putting a knife to the man's chest, "Jhakal, I'll hold... him, and you heal Caligus."

by Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

*I heard the commotion, and I rushed inside* "Jhakal!" I yell when I saw him. *I run to him, the leader of the nightningales, and the mysterious hooded man.* "What is happening?!" I ask the leader, putting a knife to the man's chest, "Jhakal, I'll hold... him, and you heal Caligus."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(i was asking Zork)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(i was asking Zork)

1  2  3  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.