Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Konahrik's Identity/Purpose

Capvenagu
August 10, 2015

Out of all the mysterious items and unnamed people in The Elder Scrolls, not many have intrigued me as much as the Konahrik mask. An item that required 8 of the most powerful dragon priests to come together and relinquish their masks must be kinda sorta important. Ive already searched and found the most popular theories, such as here, here, and here. I personally think that the warlord in times of crisis is an interesting theory, but I saw another theory where Konahrik was supposed to be LDB, but the last Dragon Break  messed it up. If not lore friendly it makes for a fun RP. I was just wondering if anybody had any new theories or any information they would like to add, anything would be welcome. 

by Capvenagu
August 10, 2015

Out of all the mysterious items and unnamed people in The Elder Scrolls, not many have intrigued me as much as the Konahrik mask. An item that required 8 of the most powerful dragon priests to come together and relinquish their masks must be kinda sorta important. Ive already searched and found the most popular theories, such as here, here, and here. I personally think that the warlord in times of crisis is an interesting theory, but I saw another theory where Konahrik was supposed to be LDB, but the last Dragon Break  messed it up. If not lore friendly it makes for a fun RP. I was just wondering if anybody had any new theories or any information they would like to add, anything would be welcome. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.