A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Roots of Freedom

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

1. Nothing too sexual.

2. Don't control another's character, you can have multiple characters. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

1. Nothing too sexual.

2. Don't control another's character, you can have multiple characters. 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

"Life was so simple, nothing but the tools, my land and my family. There was no war, no sorrow just us, everything was perfect. It was perfect. But all that changed, when they attacked. I lost everything when they came, my home, my family so did many others. Entire villages were decimated, our way of life defiled, the world we knew was gone. Outnumbered, outmatched there is no victory but this is our home, we will fight for it, my name is Tholim Ivygrass." 

(this just after "Flesh of Man", Tholim was one of the corrupted) 

(my voice sounds like this

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

"Life was so simple, nothing but the tools, my land and my family. There was no war, no sorrow just us, everything was perfect. It was perfect. But all that changed, when they attacked. I lost everything when they came, my home, my family so did many others. Entire villages were decimated, our way of life defiled, the world we knew was gone. Outnumbered, outmatched there is no victory but this is our home, we will fight for it, my name is Tholim Ivygrass." 

(this just after "Flesh of Man", Tholim was one of the corrupted) 

(my voice sounds like this

YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

BEFORE THE ATTACK

Tholim looked woke from his asleep, his wife awoke to, "Hey, what happened."  

"A nightmare." Gilae (the wife) put his hand on his chest. 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'd rather not." Gilae gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to sleep.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

BEFORE THE ATTACK

Tholim looked woke from his asleep, his wife awoke to, "Hey, what happened."  

"A nightmare." Gilae (the wife) put his hand on his chest. 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'd rather not." Gilae gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to sleep.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

IN THE MORNING

Tholim grabbed his bow and went out to hunt, "Be careful, when you see wolves-" 

"I know, I know go around them." Tholim finished Gilae's sentence. Tholim left the house. A rabbit. Tholim crouches and shoots it in the chest. Galie got the pot ready and started to cook, "How's the baby?" 

"Good. I went to the physician, he said he'll be strong, like you." Galie replied. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

IN THE MORNING

Tholim grabbed his bow and went out to hunt, "Be careful, when you see wolves-" 

"I know, I know go around them." Tholim finished Gilae's sentence. Tholim left the house. A rabbit. Tholim crouches and shoots it in the chest. Galie got the pot ready and started to cook, "How's the baby?" 

"Good. I went to the physician, he said he'll be strong, like you." Galie replied. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin stretched in her perch. She had been watching potential game lumber by, unaware of her presance. Glancing over she could see her son Covan waiting for a chance to shoot. A cold breeze blew through the branches. Falin froze, she swore she could hear the sound of crying drifitng on the wind.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin stretched in her perch. She had been watching potential game lumber by, unaware of her presance. Glancing over she could see her son Covan waiting for a chance to shoot. A cold breeze blew through the branches. Falin froze, she swore she could hear the sound of crying drifitng on the wind.

Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

Silvan Oakshade had waited for an animal for hours. Soon an elk walked by. Sivan pulled the bowstring to his cheek, keep three fingers under the notch of the arrow. He aimed the tip of the arrow right below the heart. He could hear his own breathing. Silvan released the arrow, it wobbled as it was pushed off of the string and plunged into the heart of the elk.

This better be only for food.

Silvan chuckled, 'It is, don't worry, Sauriil.'

Good . . . 

by Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

Silvan Oakshade had waited for an animal for hours. Soon an elk walked by. Sivan pulled the bowstring to his cheek, keep three fingers under the notch of the arrow. He aimed the tip of the arrow right below the heart. He could hear his own breathing. Silvan released the arrow, it wobbled as it was pushed off of the string and plunged into the heart of the elk.

This better be only for food.

Silvan chuckled, 'It is, don't worry, Sauriil.'

Good . . . 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"Shall we see Falin today?" Galie asked Tholim.

"Let's get her a gift, for saving us, and all of Valenwood." So they went to Valenwood, Tholim made a sculpture of wood, for an anornament to put in the house (looked something like this). Knock.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"Shall we see Falin today?" Galie asked Tholim.

"Let's get her a gift, for saving us, and all of Valenwood." So they went to Valenwood, Tholim made a sculpture of wood, for an anornament to put in the house (looked something like this). Knock.  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

'Who could that possibly be?' She moved to the door and opened it. "Galie? Tholim? I haven't seen you two in forever. Please, come in." She moved out of their way. "Dereth's showing Covan how to restring his bow, but they should be in soon enough."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

'Who could that possibly be?' She moved to the door and opened it. "Galie? Tholim? I haven't seen you two in forever. Please, come in." She moved out of their way. "Dereth's showing Covan how to restring his bow, but they should be in soon enough."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"We can't thank you enough for what you did for our home, so we made this present. We thank Y'ffre for sending Valenwood such a great soul," Gilae said. Tholin handed the sculpture to Falin,

"I hope you like, it took me a long time."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"We can't thank you enough for what you did for our home, so we made this present. We thank Y'ffre for sending Valenwood such a great soul," Gilae said. Tholin handed the sculpture to Falin,

"I hope you like, it took me a long time."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

"I forgot how skilled you were at carving." Falin smiled, taking the gift. "You were always carving something whenever I went with Arena to your village."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

"I forgot how skilled you were at carving." Falin smiled, taking the gift. "You were always carving something whenever I went with Arena to your village."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"I still have those sculptures." Tholin said.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 13, 2015

"I still have those sculptures." Tholin said.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin nodded, motioning for them to have a seat. "How have things been? I haven't seen you much since you moved across the border."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin nodded, motioning for them to have a seat. "How have things been? I haven't seen you much since you moved across the border."

Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

Silvan's head began to ache. He felt a strange hunger for Bosmer flesh.

The Corruption still hasn't left. You may want to be careful around others.

He saw a house, and three figures. One was the hero, Falin.

Me: Maybe she could help cure me. 

Silvan runs to the house and knocks.

by Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

Silvan's head began to ache. He felt a strange hunger for Bosmer flesh.

The Corruption still hasn't left. You may want to be careful around others.

He saw a house, and three figures. One was the hero, Falin.

Me: Maybe she could help cure me. 

Silvan runs to the house and knocks.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin blinked and looked at the door. "If one comes, everybody stops by I guess." She could hear Dereth and Covan coming back inside as she answered the door.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 13, 2015

Falin blinked and looked at the door. "If one comes, everybody stops by I guess." She could hear Dereth and Covan coming back inside as she answered the door.

Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

'Great Hero! I require your need. He will explain everything.'

by Emperor of Man
August 13, 2015

'Great Hero! I require your need. He will explain everything.'

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.