Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is this word? (might have mispelled it) ^^

Maliilah
August 24, 2015

Hi, I found a word that I can't find a definition for in Dovahzul but I saw it in subtitles while playing the mission Dragonslayer.  I joined because it was driving me crazy XD  and your translator is pretty cool.  :3

Geeffrosjul or geoffrosjul or something like this... Help? ^-^  Spoken by Alduin...

by Maliilah
August 24, 2015

Hi, I found a word that I can't find a definition for in Dovahzul but I saw it in subtitles while playing the mission Dragonslayer.  I joined because it was driving me crazy XD  and your translator is pretty cool.  :3

Geeffrosjul or geoffrosjul or something like this... Help? ^-^  Spoken by Alduin...

Frinmulaar
August 24, 2015

Would that be "gaaffesejul"? It's a compound word meaning "ghosts of men". Gaaf is ghost, jul is humankind.

Also, welcome to Thu'um!

by Frinmulaar
August 24, 2015

Would that be "gaaffesejul"? It's a compound word meaning "ghosts of men". Gaaf is ghost, jul is humankind.

Also, welcome to Thu'um!

Maliilah
August 24, 2015
Freymulaar

Also, welcome to Thu'um!

Hmm, it might be.  It would make sense in the context.  He was kinda hunting ghosts at the time. ^-^  Thanks for your reply.  :)

by Maliilah
August 24, 2015
Freymulaar

Also, welcome to Thu'um!

Hmm, it might be.  It would make sense in the context.  He was kinda hunting ghosts at the time. ^-^  Thanks for your reply.  :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.