Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What are your Favorite Quests

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

I like the Battle for Solitude (I'm a Stromcloak)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Megalica
August 28, 2015

Probably the Daedric Quests. Not sure which ones, I just like the daedric quests. Oh, and the ones with dragon priests... And when you go to the Soul Crain, and the one where you go to Sovngarde.

by Megalica
August 28, 2015

Probably the Daedric Quests. Not sure which ones, I just like the daedric quests. Oh, and the ones with dragon priests... And when you go to the Soul Crain, and the one where you go to Sovngarde.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

I like the Volendrung one, I don't know why, it's just fun. But by far my favorite is The Battle for Solitude.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

I like the Volendrung one, I don't know why, it's just fun. But by far my favorite is The Battle for Solitude.

GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Im with u

by GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Im with u

GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

Battle for Whiterun and Battle for Solitude. Stormcloaks r right, afterall

by GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

Battle for Whiterun and Battle for Solitude. Stormcloaks r right, afterall

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

The battles are really fun, i created a bunch of characters to join the stormcloaks and do the battles

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

The battles are really fun, i created a bunch of characters to join the stormcloaks and do the battles

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

The Dawnguard battle was cool too (I was with the Dawnguard)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

The Dawnguard battle was cool too (I was with the Dawnguard)

Vulondovah21
September 24, 2015

My favorite quest were the ones involving Sheogorath, the blades main quest to finding/rescuing Esbern, and the quest Meridia quest.

by Vulondovah21
September 24, 2015

My favorite quest were the ones involving Sheogorath, the blades main quest to finding/rescuing Esbern, and the quest Meridia quest.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

I've always enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood questline. Even if the ending feels a little disappointing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

I've always enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood questline. Even if the ending feels a little disappointing.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Ehh, they were okay, I guess, not really into the whole killing for gold thing, even in games.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Ehh, they were okay, I guess, not really into the whole killing for gold thing, even in games.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Plus it's wiser to use stealth, I use a Volendung, along with heavy armor which means it'll be harder to sneak.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Plus it's wiser to use stealth, I use a Volendung, along with heavy armor which means it'll be harder to sneak.

catjenkins
December 5, 2015

Going to Sovngarde and saving the world.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015

Going to Sovngarde and saving the world.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.