Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

have resonable charecters, meaning no vampires, werewolfs and drangonborn charecters. or any other super legendary ultimate mega super powerful all mighty characters.

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

have resonable charecters, meaning no vampires, werewolfs and drangonborn charecters. or any other super legendary ultimate mega super powerful all mighty characters.

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

Race: Argonian

Sex: male

Name: la'zaar

Class: templar

Abilitys: summon familiers. (1 at a time)

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

Race: Argonian

Sex: male

Name: la'zaar

Class: templar

Abilitys: summon familiers. (1 at a time)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Name: Ogorzob gro- Gruph

Class: Berserker (two-handed warrior)

Abilities: Berserker Rage

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Name: Ogorzob gro- Gruph

Class: Berserker (two-handed warrior)

Abilities: Berserker Rage

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

My character is Aksel, a wood elf thief with a dark backstory, etc. He doesn't have good chemistry with the characters so far; he's just with them for money.

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

My character is Aksel, a wood elf thief with a dark backstory, etc. He doesn't have good chemistry with the characters so far; he's just with them for money.

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"well would ya' look at that, the lost kingdom of the lost, lives up to its name at least."

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"well would ya' look at that, the lost kingdom of the lost, lives up to its name at least."

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Does this place have...you know, treasure?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Does this place have...you know, treasure?"

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"legends say this place was built by acient nords as a place to hide from dragons. and if i'm correct, they stored all the gold and other valuable things were stored somewhere in the tomb, the problem with that is getting there. and in one piece."

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"legends say this place was built by acient nords as a place to hide from dragons. and if i'm correct, they stored all the gold and other valuable things were stored somewhere in the tomb, the problem with that is getting there. and in one piece."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"I'm in. Only if you pay me." Ogorzob said while he grinned

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"I'm in. Only if you pay me." Ogorzob said while he grinned

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Fine, I'm in, but only if I get an equal share. I'll actually be nice to you two if you pay me more."

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Fine, I'm in, but only if I get an equal share. I'll actually be nice to you two if you pay me more."

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"i'll try to make it as fair share as possible, ogorzob will get 55%, aksel will get 50% and i will get the remaining 5%. trust me i dont need to much gold."

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

"i'll try to make it as fair share as possible, ogorzob will get 55%, aksel will get 50% and i will get the remaining 5%. trust me i dont need to much gold."

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Alright. Ogorzob, you go first. Light a torch."

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

"Alright. Ogorzob, you go first. Light a torch."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"Alright." He lights the torch and enters

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

"Alright." He lights the torch and enters

Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

(after 1 hour of miserable walking and avoiding traps, our hero's ecounter the first drauger) "i thought this was bound to happen." *uses holy light to constuct a sword* *impales drauger* *more appear* "shit, now this was not planned, any ideas?" 

by Stormtrooper
August 26, 2015

(after 1 hour of miserable walking and avoiding traps, our hero's ecounter the first drauger) "i thought this was bound to happen." *uses holy light to constuct a sword* *impales drauger* *more appear* "shit, now this was not planned, any ideas?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Ogorzob charges in and essentially becomes a human stampede knocking most of them down. And letting the others finish the draugr

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Ogorzob charges in and essentially becomes a human stampede knocking most of them down. And letting the others finish the draugr

The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

Aksel took the torch, lighting the dark room. He drew his dagger, carefully striking and evading the draugr.

by The Bug Stomper
August 26, 2015

Aksel took the torch, lighting the dark room. He drew his dagger, carefully striking and evading the draugr.

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.