Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TES Theory

Megalica
August 27, 2015

So, I've probably played about or more than 3200 hours of Skyrim. That's just a guess... I used to play hours on hours on hours in the summers, never leaving my Skyrim cave. I first discovered it on my brothers computer so I didn't know much about it at first. Then I got so attached I learned the dragon language, and a shit load of lore. I owned every single TES game for computer since maybe 2013 around Christmas time. Sadly, I didn't have a computer. So when my brother came back from the military for his computer, I had to live without Skyrim. A terrible nightmare. And I didn't have internet either, still don't. I'm posting this at the library. This will become relevant in a second, I know, I know. So I got Skyrim on the Xbox, learned all I could about it, and just recently my family has been able to afford Oblivion for Xbox (I know it's cheap but I don't even get birthday presents because my family is a bit poor, and before you ask how I have an Xbox, it was a gift). So now I'm playing Oblivion and enjoying the colorful new Elder Scrolls experience and at a certain part of the main quest - It dawned on me. The "Dragonborns" have been someway related to the Septims... The dragon blood has ran through the Septims, and supposedly that is why they rule the land of Tamriel... But wait... In the fifth installment of The Elder Scrolls... The player is Dragonborn... The play, as we should all know, starts off arrested and about to be executed. Alduin shows up, and causes his own demise by giving the Dragonborn a chance to escape. So are we somehow related to the Septims? Obviously the Emperor is alive |Spoiler Alert|(until of course the Dark Brotherhood quest) |End Spoiler| So we are not the heir to the throne, but maybe we were supposed to be. I mean, assuming the King has multiple children, the oldest takes priority along with the males, so maybe we're the little brother/sister of the Emperor? And if so, why were we arrested? Well it may be possible that we commited some treason, or like Martin Septim, were not known to be the Emperor and we may have just got into some trouble like the other prisoners. So maybe we play as a Septim, without the knowledge of it. It could be possible, right? That's pretty much all there is to the theory, that we are somehow related to the Septims, but there could be more to it. Maybe Miraak is one of our brothers... And maybe even the original Septim. I mean, nobody rea lly knows his origin or how old he is. He's at least 5000+ years. So what do you think? 

by Megalica
August 27, 2015

So, I've probably played about or more than 3200 hours of Skyrim. That's just a guess... I used to play hours on hours on hours in the summers, never leaving my Skyrim cave. I first discovered it on my brothers computer so I didn't know much about it at first. Then I got so attached I learned the dragon language, and a shit load of lore. I owned every single TES game for computer since maybe 2013 around Christmas time. Sadly, I didn't have a computer. So when my brother came back from the military for his computer, I had to live without Skyrim. A terrible nightmare. And I didn't have internet either, still don't. I'm posting this at the library. This will become relevant in a second, I know, I know. So I got Skyrim on the Xbox, learned all I could about it, and just recently my family has been able to afford Oblivion for Xbox (I know it's cheap but I don't even get birthday presents because my family is a bit poor, and before you ask how I have an Xbox, it was a gift). So now I'm playing Oblivion and enjoying the colorful new Elder Scrolls experience and at a certain part of the main quest - It dawned on me. The "Dragonborns" have been someway related to the Septims... The dragon blood has ran through the Septims, and supposedly that is why they rule the land of Tamriel... But wait... In the fifth installment of The Elder Scrolls... The player is Dragonborn... The play, as we should all know, starts off arrested and about to be executed. Alduin shows up, and causes his own demise by giving the Dragonborn a chance to escape. So are we somehow related to the Septims? Obviously the Emperor is alive |Spoiler Alert|(until of course the Dark Brotherhood quest) |End Spoiler| So we are not the heir to the throne, but maybe we were supposed to be. I mean, assuming the King has multiple children, the oldest takes priority along with the males, so maybe we're the little brother/sister of the Emperor? And if so, why were we arrested? Well it may be possible that we commited some treason, or like Martin Septim, were not known to be the Emperor and we may have just got into some trouble like the other prisoners. So maybe we play as a Septim, without the knowledge of it. It could be possible, right? That's pretty much all there is to the theory, that we are somehow related to the Septims, but there could be more to it. Maybe Miraak is one of our brothers... And maybe even the original Septim. I mean, nobody rea lly knows his origin or how old he is. He's at least 5000+ years. So what do you think? 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.