Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Exiles

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

1. You can be a Sea Elf, if you want, you can be High Elf.

2. No Dovahzul, it will be ignored.

Enjoy, OR DIE!

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

1. You can be a Sea Elf, if you want, you can be High Elf.

2. No Dovahzul, it will be ignored.

Enjoy, OR DIE!

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

The Maomer have pale skin, plain white eyes (a picture). They were said to live in the High Elf province of,"Summerset Isle", they were later exiled by the Altmer, so they now roam  the sea.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

The Maomer have pale skin, plain white eyes (a picture). They were said to live in the High Elf province of,"Summerset Isle", they were later exiled by the Altmer, so they now roam  the sea.

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

What's the story?

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

What's the story?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Sorry scratch that, you can only be a Sea Elf)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Sorry scratch that, you can only be a Sea Elf)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

What is the goal for the sailors?

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

What is the goal for the sailors?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

To get our place back in Summerset Isle

The Story:

(Know that this story isn't lore friendly, but they did exiled) My character, Aragog along with the other Maomer, were exiled out of the Summerset Isle, but the Maomer were framed, it was cult. Aragog and a group of other Maomer (your characters) will defeat the cult and go back to Summerset Isle. In the beginning you will be a Maomer citizen and later on in the story, they will be exiled. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

To get our place back in Summerset Isle

The Story:

(Know that this story isn't lore friendly, but they did exiled) My character, Aragog along with the other Maomer, were exiled out of the Summerset Isle, but the Maomer were framed, it was cult. Aragog and a group of other Maomer (your characters) will defeat the cult and go back to Summerset Isle. In the beginning you will be a Maomer citizen and later on in the story, they will be exiled. 

Faal Krusiik Kronik
November 7, 2015
Hey! Can I join? I'd like my character to be quite low key, because I'm busy quite a lot of the time.
by Faal Krusiik Kronik
November 7, 2015
Hey! Can I join? I'd like my character to be quite low key, because I'm busy quite a lot of the time.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

This has been dead for a while. . .

Lost interest. Feel free to remake it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

This has been dead for a while. . .

Lost interest. Feel free to remake it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.