A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

1  2  3  26  27  28  29 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

1) Please write the following stats

2) When I have to tweek the story, I will sometimes take control of characters, so be warned.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

1) Please write the following stats

2) When I have to tweek the story, I will sometimes take control of characters, so be warned.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Name: Tholim

Race: Bosmer/Wood Elf

Werewolf/vampire: Neither

Weapons/Magic: Bone Dagger and Bound Bow

Class: Druid/Arcane Archer (someone who summons a bow)

History: Tholim's entire family were mages, but wanted to be an archer. So Tholim's family put him in a magic school. He was taught how to summon a bow, and used that for many different things. He later then dropped out of the school and joined a group of Druids. The Druids taught him how to control and turn into animals. He met another Druid he became best friends with, his name was Britas. About 5 years later, there was an invasion, and Tholim was the savior, then Britas got jealous, slowly that jealousy turned into hate, he attempted to kill him. He made his own cult called the "Dawn of Wrath", along with his army he wishes to slay Tholim and the followers of the Green Pact (the Druids were Green Pact).

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Name: Tholim

Race: Bosmer/Wood Elf

Werewolf/vampire: Neither

Weapons/Magic: Bone Dagger and Bound Bow

Class: Druid/Arcane Archer (someone who summons a bow)

History: Tholim's entire family were mages, but wanted to be an archer. So Tholim's family put him in a magic school. He was taught how to summon a bow, and used that for many different things. He later then dropped out of the school and joined a group of Druids. The Druids taught him how to control and turn into animals. He met another Druid he became best friends with, his name was Britas. About 5 years later, there was an invasion, and Tholim was the savior, then Britas got jealous, slowly that jealousy turned into hate, he attempted to kill him. He made his own cult called the "Dawn of Wrath", along with his army he wishes to slay Tholim and the followers of the Green Pact (the Druids were Green Pact).

Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

can i join iinnnn?

by Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

can i join iinnnn?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Please join

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Please join

Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

name: la'saar (brother of la'zaar and la'qaar)

race: argonian

sex: male

alliance: imperial army, tier 3 stealth soldier.

history: After hearing news of long lost brothers, la'saar decided to go on a quest to reunite with his brothers who he had not seen since birth. while searching, he learned of the dawn of wrath,he decided to help destroy this force of evil before contenuing his search.

by Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

name: la'saar (brother of la'zaar and la'qaar)

race: argonian

sex: male

alliance: imperial army, tier 3 stealth soldier.

history: After hearing news of long lost brothers, la'saar decided to go on a quest to reunite with his brothers who he had not seen since birth. while searching, he learned of the dawn of wrath,he decided to help destroy this force of evil before contenuing his search.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(oh, let me edit my post.)

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(oh, let me edit my post.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(Should I start?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(Should I start?)

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(sure, i don't know how to start it. besides you're the one who created this intresting roleplay scenario, i only created "the kingdom of the lost".)

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(sure, i don't know how to start it. besides you're the one who created this intresting roleplay scenario, i only created "the kingdom of the lost".)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(i'll wait for a few people)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(i'll wait for a few people)

VahloK
September 2, 2015

by VahloK
September 2, 2015

VahloK
September 2, 2015
Name:Rahlof (Vahlok nephew)

Race:Argonian

Sex:Male

History:Rahlof always follow Vahlok in the past but get tired of following Vahlok on his Adventure so he left Vahlok and become a hunter.
by VahloK
September 2, 2015
Name:Rahlof (Vahlok nephew)

Race:Argonian

Sex:Male

History:Rahlof always follow Vahlok in the past but get tired of following Vahlok on his Adventure so he left Vahlok and become a hunter.

Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
VahloK
Name:Rahlof (Vahlok nephew) Race:Argonian Sex:Male Occupation:Hunter History:Rahlof always follow Vahlok in the past but get tired of following Vahlok on his Adventure so he left Vahlok and become a hunter.

11/10 best history lesson ever 5 stars A plus.

by Stormtrooper
September 2, 2015
VahloK
Name:Rahlof (Vahlok nephew) Race:Argonian Sex:Male Occupation:Hunter History:Rahlof always follow Vahlok in the past but get tired of following Vahlok on his Adventure so he left Vahlok and become a hunter.

11/10 best history lesson ever 5 stars A plus.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(let's just start)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(let's just start)

VahloK
September 2, 2015
@sos iilah thanks

(lets start)
by VahloK
September 2, 2015
@sos iilah thanks

(lets start)
 1  2  3  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.