Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Signing in on the Mobile Site

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

So I often pop in to check threads or quickly look up something in the dictionary using my phone. The mobile version of the site's very easy to navigate and works well. But whenever I go to sign in so I can reply to a thread or something, it doesn't work. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, the site will tell me so I know that's not the issue. When I do enter it correctly it just spits me back out to the main page and I'm not signed in.

Is it just not possible to sign in on the mobile site?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

So I often pop in to check threads or quickly look up something in the dictionary using my phone. The mobile version of the site's very easy to navigate and works well. But whenever I go to sign in so I can reply to a thread or something, it doesn't work. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, the site will tell me so I know that's not the issue. When I do enter it correctly it just spits me back out to the main page and I'm not signed in.

Is it just not possible to sign in on the mobile site?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 2, 2015

Sorry your'e experiencing issues, Ahkrinfeynvokun. Could you tell me the web address of the login page you are using and the web address of the main page it is taking you to?

by paarthurnax
September 2, 2015

Sorry your'e experiencing issues, Ahkrinfeynvokun. Could you tell me the web address of the login page you are using and the web address of the main page it is taking you to?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Login: www.thuum.org/login.php

Main: www.thuum.org/index.php

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 2, 2015

Login: www.thuum.org/login.php

Main: www.thuum.org/index.php

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.