Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

the dephs (M) (SD)

1  2  3 > >>  

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

I will not be particapating in this thread, more like that guy who tells the story in dungeons and dragons. I will be civillians and enimies if they need to talk.

Rules; No overpowered characters, like a dragon born or vampire or something of that sort.

No overpowered abilitys, like controlling armies or killing more than one person with your mind, hell, no summuning dragons. 

thats about it, so have fun. Oh and one more rule, follow the rules.

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

I will not be particapating in this thread, more like that guy who tells the story in dungeons and dragons. I will be civillians and enimies if they need to talk.

Rules; No overpowered characters, like a dragon born or vampire or something of that sort.

No overpowered abilitys, like controlling armies or killing more than one person with your mind, hell, no summuning dragons. 

thats about it, so have fun. Oh and one more rule, follow the rules.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Name: J'andri the Swift

Race: Khajiit

Class: Thief

Weapons: Dual wielding Dwarven swords

Armor: Dragonscale Armor (he found it on a dead dragon the Dovahkiin killed, he asked his brother to forge armor out of it)

(is this good?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Armor: Dragonscale Armor (he found it on a dead dragon the Dovahkiin killed, he asked his brother to forge armor out of it)

(is this good?)

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is this good?)

yes

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is this good?)

yes

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

(shall we wait for more people?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

sure. 

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

sure. 

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

I used to be a guard, until I realized my knee felt better and I adventured again.

Name: Known as: "The Night" actual name is fred

Sex: Male

Race: Nord

Weapon: Iron sword and hide shield

Armor: Fur armor

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

I used to be a guard, until I realized my knee felt better and I adventured again.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Sharsosah

(lol)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Sharsosah

(lol)

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

He said No OP, so I'm UP, Jk, I am a good swordsman but I was a guard.

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

He said No OP, so I'm UP, Jk, I am a good swordsman but I was a guard.

Stormtrooper
September 7, 2015

ok, this seems enough to start. Two imperials were sent to the cursed cave due to reports of mysterious things happening. the two imperials soon came up to two passage ways, they had two options: go in one together, or split up.

by Stormtrooper
September 7, 2015

ok, this seems enough to start. Two imperials were sent to the cursed cave due to reports of mysterious things happening. the two imperials soon came up to two passage ways, they had two options: go in one together, or split up.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

(I say together)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

(I say together)

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015
I've never seen anything good happen to splitting up, I think we should go right.
by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015
I've never seen anything good happen to splitting up, I think we should go right.

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

(We walk to the right fork and see...)

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

(We walk to the right fork and see...)

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

Our hero's go right, hearing a cave in on the left corridor, feeling lucky, they push on. They reach an ancient nordic door. the claw to it lays in the corner, sitting next to the previous adventurer, who had taken an arrow in the knee, but unlike every gaurd in skyrim, this person did not survive. Suddenly you're ambushed by draugr and skeletons.

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

Our hero's go right, hearing a cave in on the left corridor, feeling lucky, they push on. They reach an ancient nordic door. the claw to it lays in the corner, sitting next to the previous adventurer, who had taken an arrow in the knee, but unlike every gaurd in skyrim, this person did not survive. Suddenly you're ambushed by draugr and skeletons.

Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{How many?}

*I unsheathe my swords and get into a defensive stance, if any attack me, I block, then power attack.*

by Sharsosah
September 10, 2015

{How many?}

*I unsheathe my swords and get into a defensive stance, if any attack me, I block, then power attack.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I take out my dwarven swords and look around. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I take out my dwarven swords and look around. 

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.