Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Item Shop?

Denisowator
September 8, 2015

So I just went on Paarthurnax's profile, and I saw that he has rows of items. And I'm like "U wat M8?", then I hover over my name because it says I have 2 new messages and 3 new notifications. (aka a 5 in brackets after my name) And I notice something that says "Item Shop", and apparently I have 80 gold.

Is this just a thing like in some other sites, that shows others how much you're contributing to the community. By the means of points, or items on the profile?

by Denisowator
September 8, 2015

So I just went on Paarthurnax's profile, and I saw that he has rows of items. And I'm like "U wat M8?", then I hover over my name because it says I have 2 new messages and 3 new notifications. (aka a 5 in brackets after my name) And I notice something that says "Item Shop", and apparently I have 80 gold.

Is this just a thing like in some other sites, that shows others how much you're contributing to the community. By the means of points, or items on the profile?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 8, 2015

Yup, that's exactly it. You can open chests in the Item Shop that will award you random items. Your Hoard is small measure of your participation here on the site. There are also some special items that can only be earned in certain ways. For example, the Mask of Bahlok is earned by beating The Labyrinth game, and Kavarin's Blade is earned in the Forelnaar game.

by paarthurnax
September 8, 2015

Yup, that's exactly it. You can open chests in the Item Shop that will award you random items. Your Hoard is small measure of your participation here on the site. There are also some special items that can only be earned in certain ways. For example, the Mask of Bahlok is earned by beating The Labyrinth game, and Kavarin's Blade is earned in the Forelnaar game.

Denisowator
September 9, 2015
paarthurnax

Thanks. :)

by Denisowator
September 9, 2015
paarthurnax

Thanks. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.