Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay ideas!

1  2 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

Been seeing a lot of RPs about, but I was wanting to both bring about new ideas as well as revive old ones. Come one, come all!

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

Been seeing a lot of RPs about, but I was wanting to both bring about new ideas as well as revive old ones. Come one, come all!

Liis
Administrator
September 11, 2015

An OD (Only Dovahzul) thread of good dragons who serve Paarthurnax vs Evil dragons who serve Alduin?

by Liis
September 11, 2015

An OD (Only Dovahzul) thread of good dragons who serve Paarthurnax vs Evil dragons who serve Alduin?

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

There's one!

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

There's one!

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Liis

(well I don't think a lot people will join, not that many people on this site know dovahzul)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Liis

(well I don't think a lot people will join, not that many people on this site know dovahzul)

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Translators, m8 :D

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Maybe an SD (some dovahzul) thread called "The Stone of Magic", where a two groups of bandits are fighting over a powerful gem.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Maybe an SD (some dovahzul) thread called "The Stone of Magic", where a two groups of bandits are fighting over a powerful gem.

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... noted.

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... noted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(well that will get annoying, unless they add a translation at the end)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(well that will get annoying, unless they add a translation at the end)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Maybe a group of children who get kidnapped, and are raised and trained to kill, at a young age. They stray away from this path and fight back against the people that trained them. I haven't thought of a name yet.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Maybe a group of children who get kidnapped, and are raised and trained to kill, at a young age. They stray away from this path and fight back against the people that trained them. I haven't thought of a name yet.

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Holy hell, are you full of ideas :D I'm jealous xD

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(holy hell lol, I just write my ideas down)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(holy hell lol, I just write my ideas down)

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... perhaps a revival of the Dragon-based RPs? Dovahzul opptional, but translations of any IC dialogue in Dovahzul are required.

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... perhaps a revival of the Dragon-based RPs? Dovahzul opptional, but translations of any IC dialogue in Dovahzul are required.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(that's a good idea, maybe we can make up dragon classes, like Light Dragons, which have light based shouts, Void Dragons, Dragons from Obllvoin or maybe some armored dragons

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015
Lokonikah

(that's a good idea, maybe we can make up dragon classes, like Light Dragons, which have light based shouts, Void Dragons, Dragons from Obllvoin or maybe some armored dragons

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... sounds good. And by light, do you mean like, Light Aligned, or something?

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Hmm... sounds good. And by light, do you mean like, Light Aligned, or something?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Just light based, it's kind of hard to explain but I'll try my best. They use shouts that use the powers of lights, it's like the clerics of Dragons.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Just light based, it's kind of hard to explain but I'll try my best. They use shouts that use the powers of lights, it's like the clerics of Dragons.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.