Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

1  2  3  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Story: The war between Aldmeris and Tamriel is one of the bigest wars in all of The Elder Scrolls, after the assassination of the new puppet emporer of tamriel, the aldmeri dominion (who's home continent is aldmeris, just like all high elves, which no one knew still existed till now) the aldmeri dominion tryed to seize the throne of the empire, but the small number they were at the time they could not, so they retreated to Aldmeris (which is just south west of summerset isles), spoke to there superiors, the ones who are in control of the aldmeri dominion and all elves and returned with huge army of Thalmor (only high elves) the Empire doesn't have the time to elect a new emporer so it is up to all of Tamriel to form a gigantic army and defeat the aldmeri dominion but can that be easily done........

The Summerset isles has already taken over by the Aldmeri Dominion and they have started to attack Valenwood and parts of Hammerfell and High Rock. Skyrim, Cyrodil, Elsweyr, Morrowind, Black March, and the rest of Hammerfell and High Rock are all preparing for the all out war but some of the provinces aren't to keen in helping each other.......

Also this is the Cosmology of The Elder Scrolls Universe (this is the cool looking one) http://img08.deviantart.net/0499/i/2014/039/c/d/the_elder_scrolls__cosmology_by_okiir-d757i0g.png

(This is the older one): https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0281/99/1384058524140.jpg

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Story: The war between Aldmeris and Tamriel is one of the bigest wars in all of The Elder Scrolls, after the assassination of the new puppet emporer of tamriel, the aldmeri dominion (who's home continent is aldmeris, just like all high elves, which no one knew still existed till now) the aldmeri dominion tryed to seize the throne of the empire, but the small number they were at the time they could not, so they retreated to Aldmeris (which is just south west of summerset isles), spoke to there superiors, the ones who are in control of the aldmeri dominion and all elves and returned with huge army of Thalmor (only high elves) the Empire doesn't have the time to elect a new emporer so it is up to all of Tamriel to form a gigantic army and defeat the aldmeri dominion but can that be easily done........

The Summerset isles has already taken over by the Aldmeri Dominion and they have started to attack Valenwood and parts of Hammerfell and High Rock. Skyrim, Cyrodil, Elsweyr, Morrowind, Black March, and the rest of Hammerfell and High Rock are all preparing for the all out war but some of the provinces aren't to keen in helping each other.......

Also this is the Cosmology of The Elder Scrolls Universe (this is the cool looking one) http://img08.deviantart.net/0499/i/2014/039/c/d/the_elder_scrolls__cosmology_by_okiir-d757i0g.png

(This is the older one): https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0281/99/1384058524140.jpg

Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{What is the adventure?}

by Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{What is the adventure?}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(one sec wait till i say it's ready ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(one sec wait till i say it's ready ok)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Rules:

1. No controlling what happens to other peoples characters or trying to change what happens in the RP's story

2. No swearing at people in the out of context

3. Enjoy

Please put in any kind of skelly you want ok but make sure for your armor give a picture or a good written description, also please include what kind of class you are, enjoy

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Rules:

1. No controlling what happens to other peoples characters or trying to change what happens in the RP's story

2. No swearing at people in the out of context

3. Enjoy

Please put in any kind of skelly you want ok but make sure for your armor give a picture or a good written description, also please include what kind of class you are, enjoy

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Age: 32 (forever because he's a werewolf, and werewolves don't age)

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Attributes/Skills: Expert two handed, best smith in his town, slayer of Alduin (dovahkiin), gets girls!

Weapons: Volendrung, Baroth Ancestral Sword (greatsword, he carries one at a time, if it's something like bandtis he uses the sword, if it is like dragons or other magical things he uses Volendrung)

Armor: {link

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Current hold: Is curently in Markarth 

Misc: Called the "Werewolf of the North", has to eat extra because he's part wolf, doesn't age

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Age: 32 (forever because he's a werewolf, and werewolves don't age)

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Attributes/Skills: Expert two handed, best smith in his town, slayer of Alduin (dovahkiin), gets girls!

Weapons: Volendrung, Baroth Ancestral Sword (greatsword, he carries one at a time, if it's something like bandtis he uses the sword, if it is like dragons or other magical things he uses Volendrung)

Armor: {link

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Current hold: Is curently in Markarth 

Misc: Called the "Werewolf of the North", has to eat extra because he's part wolf, doesn't age

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(you forgot your name: Makor Gro-Baroth lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ah! Slipped my mind!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ah! Slipped my mind!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(i still need 6 more people so we gotta wait, only post in out of context if you post ok but wait till we get more people k :))

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(i still need 6 more people so we gotta wait, only post in out of context if you post ok but wait till we get more people k :))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(or we can do it like Dragonriders, just stay in one building until the needed people join)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(or we can do it like Dragonriders, just stay in one building until the needed people join)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(sure but i'm still eating lol i was waiting for my food to cook but it's done now so be back in 15 min aight if anyone else asks just tell them i'm eating and i'll be on in 15 mins k brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(sure but i'm still eating lol i was waiting for my food to cook but it's done now so be back in 15 min aight if anyone else asks just tell them i'm eating and i'll be on in 15 mins k brb)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(k)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(k)

Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{How will the adventure play out? What is our mission? Plan an attack or the plan is 'attack'?}

by Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{How will the adventure play out? What is our mission? Plan an attack or the plan is 'attack'?}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(first we're gonna hang out in a tavern in cyrodil till we get 5 more people, cause you are gonna join right)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(first we're gonna hang out in a tavern in cyrodil till we get 5 more people, cause you are gonna join right)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa and Makor were in a tavern in the imperial city of cyrodil. "Ahhhh well Makor like they say we drink to our youth to the days come and gone hahahahah!" laughed Alexa a bit drunk sitting at a long table across from Makor. (this is what the tavern were in looks like ok)

(and yol just go along with it let's all get drunk and party while we wait for more to join ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa and Makor were in a tavern in the imperial city of cyrodil. "Ahhhh well Makor like they say we drink to our youth to the days come and gone hahahahah!" laughed Alexa a bit drunk sitting at a long table across from Makor. (this is what the tavern were in looks like ok)

(and yol just go along with it let's all get drunk and party while we wait for more to join ok)

1  2  3  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.