Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thank you Paarthurnax!

1  2 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Give gold, post some thank you posts, do anything!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Give gold, post some thank you posts, do anything!

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

Thank you paarthurnax you are the thuri...

ALDUIN M4L1N!!!!!

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

Thank you paarthurnax you are the thuri...

ALDUIN M4L1N!!!!!

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Here's mine:

Hi, I know this isn't much, but I just wanted to show my apprectiation for this site, not only is this site awesome, the communtiy is even more  awesome, all our moderators do there jobs, you do your job (in a very good way!), I hope this makes you happy. :)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Here's mine:

Hi, I know this isn't much, but I just wanted to show my apprectiation for this site, not only is this site awesome, the communtiy is even more  awesome, all our moderators do there jobs, you do your job (in a very good way!), I hope this makes you happy. :)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

(oh and a shout out to liis for giving me 120 gold!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

(oh and a shout out to liis for giving me 120 gold!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

lol

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

lol

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(@Veyd What's to laugh about?)

Happy 2(-ish) year anniversary, Thu'um. Thank you Paarthurnax.

Your thu'um is superior to Alduin's. The Dov will follow you.

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(@Veyd What's to laugh about?)

Happy 2(-ish) year anniversary, Thu'um. Thank you Paarthurnax.

Your thu'um is superior to Alduin's. The Dov will follow you.

Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2015
When I first joined this site, I was shy. I wanted to learn the language and just that because I was fascinated by it. The alphabet and the way they speak was powerful and cool on my opinion. For the first couple months on the site, I stayed quiet and on the background. I was one of those members with the default image that you see online often, but never chats or messages anyone. Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved. I finally raised the courage to speak and post something. I started out quiet, but then later made some friends on here. It started to make me feel more comfortable on the site. I kept coming back more and more often. Then, I started submitting words, becoming increasingly active, and starting to make friends and be well known all around the site. I felt as if the site was more of a home than school. I never wanted to leave. Then, I became a Moderator. That was honestly my indirect goal from the very moment I started. I saw the position and said that "I was going to become one if it killed me". I worked hard, studied, submitted word after word. Increased my popularity and devotion. Every time Paarthurnax asked me to do something, I was right on it. When I became a Moderator, it was an accomplishment that I never at that time have been more proud.

In closing, I can honestly say, that this site is like a family to me now. I have friends around the globe and around the country. Without this site, I never would have met such amazing people and heard some amazing stories. The laughter, good times and the stories will never be forgotten here. I doubt I'd ever forget this site. Paarthurnax, I can't thank you enough for this site. I feel more comfortable on here than I did at school. It helped me through tough times. When I was feeling depressed and I never showed it, when my grandfather passed away. This community treated me like family. The only comparison I have is to the US Navy itself. Such diversity, accepting people of different sexualities, genders, race, ethnicity and age. I feel like that's what this site and the Navy have in common. Everyone on here is accepting of others. This site has been my home away from home.

Paarthurnax, if there is anything I can do to Thank you for this site any further, just ask!! Because I feel like I'm in your debt for this site. Haha
by Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2015
When I first joined this site, I was shy. I wanted to learn the language and just that because I was fascinated by it. The alphabet and the way they speak was powerful and cool on my opinion. For the first couple months on the site, I stayed quiet and on the background. I was one of those members with the default image that you see online often, but never chats or messages anyone. Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved. I finally raised the courage to speak and post something. I started out quiet, but then later made some friends on here. It started to make me feel more comfortable on the site. I kept coming back more and more often. Then, I started submitting words, becoming increasingly active, and starting to make friends and be well known all around the site. I felt as if the site was more of a home than school. I never wanted to leave. Then, I became a Moderator. That was honestly my indirect goal from the very moment I started. I saw the position and said that "I was going to become one if it killed me". I worked hard, studied, submitted word after word. Increased my popularity and devotion. Every time Paarthurnax asked me to do something, I was right on it. When I became a Moderator, it was an accomplishment that I never at that time have been more proud.

In closing, I can honestly say, that this site is like a family to me now. I have friends around the globe and around the country. Without this site, I never would have met such amazing people and heard some amazing stories. The laughter, good times and the stories will never be forgotten here. I doubt I'd ever forget this site. Paarthurnax, I can't thank you enough for this site. I feel more comfortable on here than I did at school. It helped me through tough times. When I was feeling depressed and I never showed it, when my grandfather passed away. This community treated me like family. The only comparison I have is to the US Navy itself. Such diversity, accepting people of different sexualities, genders, race, ethnicity and age. I feel like that's what this site and the Navy have in common. Everyone on here is accepting of others. This site has been my home away from home.

Paarthurnax, if there is anything I can do to Thank you for this site any further, just ask!! Because I feel like I'm in your debt for this site. Haha

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

(we were going to this on the anniversary, I was too excited)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

(we were going to this on the anniversary, I was too excited)

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(And you have bad memory. Although not nearly as bad as mine.)

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(And you have bad memory. Although not nearly as bad as mine.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar
When I first joined this site, I was shy. I wanted to learn the language and just that because I was fascinated by it. The alphabet and the way they speak was powerful and cool on my opinion. For the first couple months on the site, I stayed quiet and on the background. I was one of those members with the default image that you see online often, but never chats or messages anyone. Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved. I finally raised the courage to speak and post something. I started out quiet, but then later made some friends on here. It started to make me feel more comfortable on the site. I kept coming back more and more often. Then, I started submitting words, becoming increasingly active, and starting to make friends and be well known all around the site. I felt as if the site was more of a home than school. I never wanted to leave. Then, I became a Moderator. That was honestly my indirect goal from the very moment I started. I saw the position and said that "I was going to become one if it killed me". I worked hard, studied, submitted word after word. Increased my popularity and devotion. Every time Paarthurnax asked me to do something, I was right on it. When I became a Moderator, it was an accomplishment that I never at that time have been more proud. In closing, I can honestly say, that this site is like a family to me now. I have friends around the globe and around the country. Without this site, I never would have met such amazing people and heard some amazing stories. The laughter, good times and the stories will never be forgotten here. I doubt I'd ever forget this site. Paarthurnax, I can't thank you enough for this site. I feel more comfortable on here than I did at school. It helped me through tough times. When I was feeling depressed and I never showed it, when my grandfather passed away. This community treated me like family. The only comparison I have is to the US Navy itself. Such diversity, accepting people of different sexualities, genders, race, ethnicity and age. I feel like that's what this site and the Navy have in common. Everyone on here is accepting of others. This site has been my home away from home. Paarthurnax, if there is anything I can do to Thank you for this site any further, just ask!! Because I feel like I'm in your debt for this site. 
(wow, that is touching, I'm speechless!)
by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar
When I first joined this site, I was shy. I wanted to learn the language and just that because I was fascinated by it. The alphabet and the way they speak was powerful and cool on my opinion. For the first couple months on the site, I stayed quiet and on the background. I was one of those members with the default image that you see online often, but never chats or messages anyone. Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved. I finally raised the courage to speak and post something. I started out quiet, but then later made some friends on here. It started to make me feel more comfortable on the site. I kept coming back more and more often. Then, I started submitting words, becoming increasingly active, and starting to make friends and be well known all around the site. I felt as if the site was more of a home than school. I never wanted to leave. Then, I became a Moderator. That was honestly my indirect goal from the very moment I started. I saw the position and said that "I was going to become one if it killed me". I worked hard, studied, submitted word after word. Increased my popularity and devotion. Every time Paarthurnax asked me to do something, I was right on it. When I became a Moderator, it was an accomplishment that I never at that time have been more proud. In closing, I can honestly say, that this site is like a family to me now. I have friends around the globe and around the country. Without this site, I never would have met such amazing people and heard some amazing stories. The laughter, good times and the stories will never be forgotten here. I doubt I'd ever forget this site. Paarthurnax, I can't thank you enough for this site. I feel more comfortable on here than I did at school. It helped me through tough times. When I was feeling depressed and I never showed it, when my grandfather passed away. This community treated me like family. The only comparison I have is to the US Navy itself. Such diversity, accepting people of different sexualities, genders, race, ethnicity and age. I feel like that's what this site and the Navy have in common. Everyone on here is accepting of others. This site has been my home away from home. Paarthurnax, if there is anything I can do to Thank you for this site any further, just ask!! Because I feel like I'm in your debt for this site. 
(wow, that is touching, I'm speechless!)

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Here's mine:

Hi, I know this isn't much, but I just wanted to show my apprectiation for this site, not only is this site EPIC, the communtiy is even more EPIC, all our moderators do there jobs, you do your job (in a very good way!), I hope this makes you happy. :)

Actually, an epic is a type of poem, but you can use it as an adjective if you say: "this site is epical."

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Here's mine:

Hi, I know this isn't much, but I just wanted to show my apprectiation for this site, not only is this site EPIC, the communtiy is even more EPIC, all our moderators do there jobs, you do your job (in a very good way!), I hope this makes you happy. :)

Actually, an epic is a type of poem, but you can use it as an adjective if you say: "this site is epical."

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Unfortunately, Americans tend to mess words up and now "epic" means cool. I know. There is practically no difference between a Poem of Heroes and cool. Actually now that I think of it, they are quite similar. Still unrelated though.

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Unfortunately, Americans tend to mess words up and now "epic" means cool. I know. There is practically no difference between a Poem of Heroes and cool. Actually now that I think of it, they are quite similar. Still unrelated though.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

(well, I just seen people use it in that way, but thanks anyway)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015
Sharsosah

(well, I just seen people use it in that way, but thanks anyway)

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar
"Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved . . ."

That is exactly me! Although I just started High School I still hated making friends as I found it awkward. Odd how someone actually knew how it felt.

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015
Mirkrilaar
"Then, I came across the Wall. At first, I was very nervous. I felt as though this was going to be like high school all over again, with me jumping into someone else's conversation and me having no business to be involved . . ."

That is exactly me! Although I just started High School I still hated making friends as I found it awkward. Odd how someone actually knew how it felt.

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

I feel the need to say thank you. I found this website because I was like: "Oh, I wonder if anyone knows what the dragons speak, there will be no website, just 10 or 20 words." But then I found thu'um and was overwhelmed by the culture here, I made a profile and in the first few days, I was accepted. Now I feel the need to welcome others to this community when they join too. I love the role-playing, the dovahzul and the community wall. When I first found the wall, I stayed away from it, I though it would be only and all dovahzul. But after a few RP's and making a new friend (Ex. Goldgonian.) I went on the wall and had so much fun! The friendly conversation and witty banter really pequed my interest. Now, I speak dovahzul at school and try to make others too. Thank you Thu'um and thank you Paarthurnax for making it.

NOX P4

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

I feel the need to say thank you. I found this website because I was like: "Oh, I wonder if anyone knows what the dragons speak, there will be no website, just 10 or 20 words." But then I found thu'um and was overwhelmed by the culture here, I made a profile and in the first few days, I was accepted. Now I feel the need to welcome others to this community when they join too. I love the role-playing, the dovahzul and the community wall. When I first found the wall, I stayed away from it, I though it would be only and all dovahzul. But after a few RP's and making a new friend (Ex. Goldgonian.) I went on the wall and had so much fun! The friendly conversation and witty banter really pequed my interest. Now, I speak dovahzul at school and try to make others too. Thank you Thu'um and thank you Paarthurnax for making it.

NOX P4

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.