Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Battle of the Gods

1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Rules:

1. Fair battles

2. If the Gods are too similar I will ask you to change it, if you don't I WILL tell a moderator.

3. Veyd and I are BOTH the thread masters

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Rules:

1. Fair battles

2. If the Gods are too similar I will ask you to change it, if you don't I WILL tell a moderator.

3. Veyd and I are BOTH the thread masters

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(it's nothing)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(it's nothing)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(what do you mean?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(what do you mean?)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(nvm it means "no problem")

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(nvm it means "no problem")

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

Plot: It is time for the magnifecent battle between Aedra and Daedra to begin, and so it begun. The Daedra in some Battles ripped their way into Mundus, and Sovngarde to battle the Aedra, and in other battles the Aedra would rip their way into the Planes of Oblivion to battle the Daedra. The Battles were so fierce it forced Sithis, (the embodiement of Padomay) who is niether Aedra nor Daedra, and Akatosh/Auri-El along with the rest of the more powerful Gods, and Mehrunes Dagon along with the more powerful Daedric Princes to enter the Fierce Battle.....

Please create a Aedra or Deadra character from The Elder Scrolls ok

Here is the cosmology of where the options of going are

(here's the link for full sized image: http://img08.deviantart.net/0499/i/2014/039/c/d/the_elder_scrolls__cosmology_by_okiir-d757i0g.png)

(background/intro music for battle of the gods it's epic music https://youtu.be/jF64cLBgD9U?list=RDjF64cLBgD9U)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

Plot: It is time for the magnifecent battle between Aedra and Daedra to begin, and so it begun. The Daedra in some Battles ripped their way into Mundus, and Sovngarde to battle the Aedra, and in other battles the Aedra would rip their way into the Planes of Oblivion to battle the Daedra. The Battles were so fierce it forced Sithis, (the embodiement of Padomay) who is niether Aedra nor Daedra, and Akatosh/Auri-El along with the rest of the more powerful Gods, and Mehrunes Dagon along with the more powerful Daedric Princes to enter the Fierce Battle.....

Please create a Aedra or Deadra character from The Elder Scrolls ok

Here is the cosmology of where the options of going are

(here's the link for full sized image: http://img08.deviantart.net/0499/i/2014/039/c/d/the_elder_scrolls__cosmology_by_okiir-d757i0g.png)

(background/intro music for battle of the gods it's epic music https://youtu.be/jF64cLBgD9U?list=RDjF64cLBgD9U)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

lemme create my character, I have to do some work be online in about 1-2 hours.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

lemme create my character, I have to do some work be online in about 1-2 hours.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok shall I start or wait till we get people to join)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok shall I start or wait till we get people to join)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(i can post once in a while)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(i can post once in a while)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok check out some of the things i put in the plot)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok check out some of the things i put in the plot)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Name: Malacath

Race: Tecniocally Orc

Gender: Male (technically he doesn't have a gender but Malacath is depicted as a male so that's what he is depicted as)

Weapon: Volendrung

Appearence: 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Name: Malacath

Race: Tecniocally Orc

Gender: Male (technically he doesn't have a gender but Malacath is depicted as a male so that's what he is depicted as)

Weapon: Volendrung

Appearence: 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(epic)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(epic)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(epic)

(I know)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(epic)

(I know)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(that's actually his real appearence)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(that's actually his real appearence)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"so long...in the void...padomay...anu...the time has come...I must go forth from aetheruisfinally...poor Lorkhan he would have loved to sees this day but no he gave himself up for the creation of nirn, for mundus. And for what so that the gods can slowly die.....for everything to go back to what it was.......nothing, for history to repeat itself in an endless war that will never be resolved. I will never understand why, maybe I am meant for something...maybe ... I'll let all return to what it once was and let history repeat itself.. maybe"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"so long...in the void...padomay...anu...the time has come...I must go forth from aetheruisfinally...poor Lorkhan he would have loved to sees this day but no he gave himself up for the creation of nirn, for mundus. And for what so that the gods can slowly die.....for everything to go back to what it was.......nothing, for history to repeat itself in an endless war that will never be resolved. I will never understand why, maybe I am meant for something...maybe ... I'll let all return to what it once was and let history repeat itself.. maybe"

1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.