Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Online: Who won the alliance war??

1  2 > >>  

GodofGames2468
September 29, 2015

in my opinion, the Ebonheart Pact won. Because the Convenant is a democracy and the Empire is a monarchy. if the convenant won, the Empire would've been a democracy. the Dominion certainly not won because the Empire and the Dominion go to war in the future. It had to be the Ebonheart Pact since they r a monarchy and I believe the Emperor is a Nord

by GodofGames2468
September 29, 2015

in my opinion, the Ebonheart Pact won. Because the Convenant is a democracy and the Empire is a monarchy. if the convenant won, the Empire would've been a democracy. the Dominion certainly not won because the Empire and the Dominion go to war in the future. It had to be the Ebonheart Pact since they r a monarchy and I believe the Emperor is a Nord

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

First of all the Daggerfall Covenant isn't a democracy they have a king, King Emeirc. Although I do agree with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's impossible to know who one, it's kind of like, "it's up to the fans". 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

First of all the Daggerfall Covenant isn't a democracy they have a king, King Emeirc. Although I do agree with the Aldmeri Dominion. It's impossible to know who one, it's kind of like, "it's up to the fans". 

dovah saviik
October 5, 2015

ebonheart pact one in my opinion

by dovah saviik
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
dovah saviik

There is no opinion, and there is no proof no one knows. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
dovah saviik

There is no opinion, and there is no proof no one knows. 

GodofGames2468
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

the developers said they are a democracy

by GodofGames2468
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

the developers said they are a democracy

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(A democracy is someone who doesn't have a king) The Daggerfall Covenant King: 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

GodofGames2468
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

it doesnt work

those bastards lied to me

by GodofGames2468
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

it doesnt work

those bastards lied to me

BobLoblaw
October 14, 2015

All the alliances involved in the Three Banner's War stopped being a thing well before the Interregnum ended, so I can safely say they all lost well before Tiber Septim, the real winner, was born.

by BobLoblaw
October 14, 2015

All the alliances involved in the Three Banner's War stopped being a thing well before the Interregnum ended, so I can safely say they all lost well before Tiber Septim, the real winner, was born.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

All of them are a monarchy, Ebonhart Pact: High King Jorunn, Aldmeri Dominion: Queen Ayrenn Daggerfall Covenant: High King Emeric. So there is no real way to tell who won, it's sort of up to the fans. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

All of them are a monarchy, Ebonhart Pact: High King Jorunn, Aldmeri Dominion: Queen Ayrenn Daggerfall Covenant: High King Emeric. So there is no real way to tell who won, it's sort of up to the fans. 

GodofGames2468
October 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

not the dominion. the Empire go to war with them

by GodofGames2468
October 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

not the dominion. the Empire go to war with them

GodofGames2468
October 15, 2015
BobLoblaw

Talos MADE the Empire, not won it

by GodofGames2468
October 15, 2015
BobLoblaw

Talos MADE the Empire, not won it

Nilpaagoliik
October 18, 2015
It says that Tiber Septim made a second empire. Also the Pact and Covenant disband as later on e.g. oblivion and skyrim there is no mention of them but there is mention of the dominion. Just something to think about.
by Nilpaagoliik
October 18, 2015
It says that Tiber Septim made a second empire. Also the Pact and Covenant disband as later on e.g. oblivion and skyrim there is no mention of them but there is mention of the dominion. Just something to think about.

GodofGames2468
October 19, 2015
Nilpaagoliik

Ive been told Talos found the empire.... seems everything Im told is a lie

by GodofGames2468
October 19, 2015
Nilpaagoliik

Ive been told Talos found the empire.... seems everything Im told is a lie

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Talos did find the Empire.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

GodofGames2468
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Thank u

by GodofGames2468
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Thank u

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.