Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

1  2  3  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
Cloud Chaser, a white pegasus with a red and blue mane is sitting at a fancy bar in Canterlot. He is the personal royal guard of both Princess Celestia and Luna, and has just been given "Leave" for a while for his service. He is drinking at the bar having a cider, drinking responsibly. He has aa unique set of armor, a spear as a weapon and has two swords and a shield as a cutie mark.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
Cloud Chaser, a white pegasus with a red and blue mane is sitting at a fancy bar in Canterlot. He is the personal royal guard of both Princess Celestia and Luna, and has just been given "Leave" for a while for his service. He is drinking at the bar having a cider, drinking responsibly. He has aa unique set of armor, a spear as a weapon and has two swords and a shield as a cutie mark.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Spyro Soul, the last of his kind, a Draconicorn, half dragon, half unicorn, has light blue fur, and a ebony black mane and tail with a dark neon blue stipe in them. has cyne blue slited eye, and sharp teath from the dragon geans, can fly, but not the best, not very durable, but mor durible then a average unicorn, and excels in magic. leads his mursinary armies, called the order as their general, secretly maried to a royal in canterlot, and weares a silver coated steal armor. uses twin swords, and his cuti mark is a moon with a hoof in the center, and has black spiral lines leaving the center to the edges, forgot to mention that he wears tinted glasses to hide his eyes, color is violit

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Spyro Soul, the last of his kind, a Draconicorn, half dragon, half unicorn, has light blue fur, and a ebony black mane and tail with a dark neon blue stipe in them. has cyne blue slited eye, and sharp teath from the dragon geans, can fly, but not the best, not very durable, but mor durible then a average unicorn, and excels in magic. leads his mursinary armies, called the order as their general, secretly maried to a royal in canterlot, and weares a silver coated steal armor. uses twin swords, and his cuti mark is a moon with a hoof in the center, and has black spiral lines leaving the center to the edges, forgot to mention that he wears tinted glasses to hide his eyes, color is violit

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I turn and notice you, but don't say anything.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I turn and notice you, but don't say anything.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I get another drink from the bartender.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I get another drink from the bartender.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

'Cloaked pony walkes into the bar, and sits nearby.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

'Cloaked pony walkes into the bar, and sits nearby.

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I turn to them, looking at then suspiciously
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I turn to them, looking at then suspiciously

Spyro
September 29, 2015

'The cloaked ponies get a drink, and talk in a hushed voice.'

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

'The cloaked ponies get a drink, and talk in a hushed voice.'

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I raise an ear and listen in a bit.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I raise an ear and listen in a bit.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

"So, what does our contact want now?"

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

"So, what does our contact want now?"

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I continue to listen in, nonchalantly.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I continue to listen in, nonchalantly.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

"We are to be on stand by till the coverage of night, go to you post in the shadows, may darkness guide us." 'cloaked ponies begin to leave'

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

"We are to be on stand by till the coverage of night, go to you post in the shadows, may darkness guide us." 'cloaked ponies begin to leave'

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I lower my ear and finish my drink. I hoof the bartender a 20 not coin. "Keep the change." He looks at me oddly. "The drinks were only 6 bits." I look at him sternly. "Keep the change!" I turn around and walk out.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I lower my ear and finish my drink. I hoof the bartender a 20 not coin. "Keep the change." He looks at me oddly. "The drinks were only 6 bits." I look at him sternly. "Keep the change!" I turn around and walk out.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

'Only one cloaked pony can be seen, who is barly dodging other ponies in the small crowdes.'

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

'Only one cloaked pony can be seen, who is barly dodging other ponies in the small crowdes.'

Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I try and follow him, casually.
by Mirkrilaar
September 29, 2015
I try and follow him, casually.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

the cloaked bony makes a turn into a aley, mumblng something under their breath.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

the cloaked bony makes a turn into a aley, mumblng something under their breath.

1  2  3  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.