Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fantasy Books

SAA2000
September 30, 2015

So I recently finished a book called "The Dwarves". It is a medieval fantasy book about a dwarf named Tungdil who was raised by humans and he meets members of his clan while on a delivery for his master and he unfolds an orcish plot to take over Girdlegard. This is book one in a four part series and I thought it was very good. If you want to check it out I got it at Barnes and Nobles and it was $20. 

by SAA2000
September 30, 2015

So I recently finished a book called "The Dwarves". It is a medieval fantasy book about a dwarf named Tungdil who was raised by humans and he meets members of his clan while on a delivery for his master and he unfolds an orcish plot to take over Girdlegard. This is book one in a four part series and I thought it was very good. If you want to check it out I got it at Barnes and Nobles and it was $20. 

yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

Aragon and the series, as well as a buet set of books that I'm not sure apply to fantasy but a horse'll eat what it eats, Warriors books collection. It's as exiting as a 'roo fightn' a rattle snake.

by yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

Aragon and the series, as well as a buet set of books that I'm not sure apply to fantasy but a horse'll eat what it eats, Warriors books collection. It's as exiting as a 'roo fightn' a rattle snake.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

Lets see. I have read the Chronicles of Amber series(Old, not including later additions.), The Wheel of Time series, the Inheritance Trilogy, LoTR. Theres probably more I have read and forgotten about. I consider these series to be good reads.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

Lets see. I have read the Chronicles of Amber series(Old, not including later additions.), The Wheel of Time series, the Inheritance Trilogy, LoTR. Theres probably more I have read and forgotten about. I consider these series to be good reads.

SAA2000
October 4, 2015
@Vulondovah21 How is the wheel of time series? I picked up the first book at a shop in Chicago while on a trip with my German class but never got around to reading it.
by SAA2000
October 4, 2015
@Vulondovah21 How is the wheel of time series? I picked up the first book at a shop in Chicago while on a trip with my German class but never got around to reading it.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

The Brotherband series (here: LINK)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

The Brotherband series (here: LINK)

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015
SAA2000

"The Eye of the World" is an excellent start for that series. The first book is pretty straightforward. It explores the continent of the series and introduces the main cast. Sometime around the fifth book, "The Lord of Chaos", the storyline between multiple characters become complex due to the story's circumstances. While there is a prequel to "The Eye of the World", I would still reccomend the first book because it lays the foundation behind the main characters of the series.

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015
SAA2000

"The Eye of the World" is an excellent start for that series. The first book is pretty straightforward. It explores the continent of the series and introduces the main cast. Sometime around the fifth book, "The Lord of Chaos", the storyline between multiple characters become complex due to the story's circumstances. While there is a prequel to "The Eye of the World", I would still reccomend the first book because it lays the foundation behind the main characters of the series.

SAA2000
October 4, 2015
@Vulondovah21 Cool. I'm picking out a few books to read because my Language Arts teacher is giving away an iPad at the end of this semester to the person who reads the most books. I'll be sure to read it soon though.
by SAA2000
October 4, 2015
@Vulondovah21 Cool. I'm picking out a few books to read because my Language Arts teacher is giving away an iPad at the end of this semester to the person who reads the most books. I'll be sure to read it soon though.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

@SAA2000, That is awesome. I hope you enjoy book.

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015

@SAA2000, That is awesome. I hope you enjoy book.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.