A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Concepts that don't Make Sense!

1  2 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Yes there are rules:

1. Please make your posts RELEVANT commenting is alright, like "lol", xD etc.  Don't add link and try to be funny, it usually never is.

2. Make it seem "good", not like, "Health regenerating" be a little creative (besides, I already have an explanation for the regenerating health)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Yes there are rules:

1. Please make your posts RELEVANT commenting is alright, like "lol", xD etc.  Don't add link and try to be funny, it usually never is.

2. Make it seem "good", not like, "Health regenerating" be a little creative (besides, I already have an explanation for the regenerating health)

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

I find how the Greybeards are chosen to be odd. 1. Are they chosen by the current members shouting from Hrothgar? Two, are they really old men who have been up there for a centry or two? Third, Are they just a bunch of people who decide, "Hey, I wanna go live on top of a freezing mountain with a bunch of old guys who live like hermits far away from everyone else"?

In essence, how the greybeards are chosen seems nebulous to me because it does not seem to be well explained.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

I find how the Greybeards are chosen to be odd. 1. Are they chosen by the current members shouting from Hrothgar? Two, are they really old men who have been up there for a centry or two? Third, Are they just a bunch of people who decide, "Hey, I wanna go live on top of a freezing mountain with a bunch of old guys who live like hermits far away from everyone else"?

In essence, how the greybeards are chosen seems nebulous to me because it does not seem to be well explained.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Vulondovah21

I agree, how did graybeards, become graybeards, were they destined heroes too?

Well here's mine, carry weight if you eat a sweet roll (which would also be fattening in real life), you lose weight, in real life that would be awesome though!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Vulondovah21

I agree, how did graybeards, become graybeards, were they destined heroes too?

Well here's mine, carry weight if you eat a sweet roll (which would also be fattening in real life), you lose weight, in real life that would be awesome though!

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh,

Huh, the only thing I can think of that might have a chance to negate the fattening effect is the amount of activity needed to go do : Quests, farming, traveling by foot, surviving the freezing cold enviroment, etc. I could be wrong about sweet rolls though. Still, that is an interesting point.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh,

Huh, the only thing I can think of that might have a chance to negate the fattening effect is the amount of activity needed to go do : Quests, farming, traveling by foot, surviving the freezing cold enviroment, etc. I could be wrong about sweet rolls though. Still, that is an interesting point.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Finding fresh food/drink on the floor of dungeons. I mean come on! Why would you find fresh fruit and vegetables all over the floor in dungeons that are most likely thousands of years old.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Finding fresh food/drink on the floor of dungeons. I mean come on! Why would you find fresh fruit and vegetables all over the floor in dungeons that are most likely thousands of years old.  

Frinmulaar
October 18, 2015

Shoot a bandit. Hide behind a rock. Another bandit comes to look at the corpse. "I will find whoever did this." Shoot the second bandit in the eye. "Huh?" Hide again. "Must've been the wind."

I'd like some more variation in the behavior of injured enemies. Most should run for backup, some would proceed to thoroughly scan every corner. At least if they've also been shot ten seconds ago.

by Frinmulaar
October 18, 2015

Shoot a bandit. Hide behind a rock. Another bandit comes to look at the corpse. "I will find whoever did this." Shoot the second bandit in the eye. "Huh?" Hide again. "Must've been the wind."

I'd like some more variation in the behavior of injured enemies. Most should run for backup, some would proceed to thoroughly scan every corner. At least if they've also been shot ten seconds ago.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

I know exactly what you're talking about! 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

I know exactly what you're talking about! 

dovahnite
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

My sister finds this one hilarious. "Nobody's been in this dungeon since forever, and there's cheese on the table. Probably still good, right?"

by dovahnite
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

My sister finds this one hilarious. "Nobody's been in this dungeon since forever, and there's cheese on the table. Probably still good, right?"

Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

The utter rediculousness of the sneak feature is one of my favorite things about Skyrim.

But I also have to laugh at how couriers just run up to you to give you your 'mail' even when you're in the middle of a fight. The postman's creed indeed!

by Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

The utter rediculousness of the sneak feature is one of my favorite things about Skyrim.

But I also have to laugh at how couriers just run up to you to give you your 'mail' even when you're in the middle of a fight. The postman's creed indeed!

ShadowConroy
November 4, 2015

you assassinate the emperor, no one cares but if you kill the chicken outside of riverwood everyone wants to kill you

by ShadowConroy
November 4, 2015

you assassinate the emperor, no one cares but if you kill the chicken outside of riverwood everyone wants to kill you

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Haha!

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Haha!

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Another I found, you kill an innocent, you do a kill move (that kills instantly) the innocent is mildly annoyed, cuts off head: "Hey, don't do that!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Another I found, you kill an innocent, you do a kill move (that kills instantly) the innocent is mildly annoyed, cuts off head: "Hey, don't do that!"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

You're wearing full Daedric Armor, looking like a badass, you've slain lots of Dragons. Come on, Daedric Armor looks pretty menacing in real life. 

Random kid walks up to you: "I thought adventerers are supposed to look tough."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

You're wearing full Daedric Armor, looking like a badass, you've slain lots of Dragons. Come on, Daedric Armor looks pretty menacing in real life. 

Random kid walks up to you: "I thought adventerers are supposed to look tough."

ShadowConroy
November 7, 2015

You save the world from dragons, become the only reason your side one the civil war and become the archmage of the college, leader of the companions and guildmaster of both the dark brotherhood and thieves guild, yet if you walk into a new town not one person recognises you

by ShadowConroy
November 7, 2015

You save the world from dragons, become the only reason your side one the civil war and become the archmage of the college, leader of the companions and guildmaster of both the dark brotherhood and thieves guild, yet if you walk into a new town not one person recognises you

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Lololol.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Lololol.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.