Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help......please

captainnate
October 9, 2015

I need help on the commands of 'The Labyrinth' the commands and game it self is crap but i am BORED out of my mind right now so i need help on some commands because i cant go forrward any more and the map looks like you can go left and right but it doesn't show the commands, Please help and reply to this, THANK YOU

by captainnate
October 9, 2015

I need help on the commands of 'The Labyrinth' the commands and game it self is crap but i am BORED out of my mind right now so i need help on some commands because i cant go forrward any more and the map looks like you can go left and right but it doesn't show the commands, Please help and reply to this, THANK YOU

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
captainnate

The open space indicates where you can go, if it is closed, that means you can't go there, it's a game to help you learn Dovahzul, I'll admit not the most fun game, but I learned some dovahzul words.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
captainnate

The open space indicates where you can go, if it is closed, that means you can't go there, it's a game to help you learn Dovahzul, I'll admit not the most fun game, but I learned some dovahzul words.

captainnate
October 10, 2015

thanks man, i thought the commands were complete giberish

by captainnate
October 10, 2015

thanks man, i thought the commands were complete giberish

Cathriot
November 8, 2015

Hey I am confused also what is the command to sneak. It is a thing to level up in the game and when I enter a room it always says that I was detected. If there is a command for a sneak tell me please. If there is not tell me how this game mechanic works. Thanks!

by Cathriot
November 8, 2015

Hey I am confused also what is the command to sneak. It is a thing to level up in the game and when I enter a room it always says that I was detected. If there is a command for a sneak tell me please. If there is not tell me how this game mechanic works. Thanks!

Necromas
November 12, 2015
Cathriot

As far as I can tell, it works by the level of your sneak and the weight you're carrying. I don't think there is any  command that enables it. I never have used a specific, and I seem to have a pretty good chance to sneak up on enemys. 

by Necromas
November 12, 2015
Cathriot

As far as I can tell, it works by the level of your sneak and the weight you're carrying. I don't think there is any  command that enables it. I never have used a specific, and I seem to have a pretty good chance to sneak up on enemys. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.