Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Character Contest (not offical, I can judge)

captainnate
October 13, 2015

Well recently Paarthurnax had a Flag contest and I said, Hmm, that was fun, and I thought of a new Contest, a Player contest, Paarthurnax can officially make it a contest but it was a idea, also you can say your characters bio (age, name, race, armor, ect.) In the comments but send a pic of the character, (console gamers, just use your phone or something) but computer users can take a screen shot or even better a video! Paarthurnax, this would be a awesome contest

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

Well recently Paarthurnax had a Flag contest and I said, Hmm, that was fun, and I thought of a new Contest, a Player contest, Paarthurnax can officially make it a contest but it was a idea, also you can say your characters bio (age, name, race, armor, ect.) In the comments but send a pic of the character, (console gamers, just use your phone or something) but computer users can take a screen shot or even better a video! Paarthurnax, this would be a awesome contest

captainnate
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

captainnate
October 13, 2015

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

captainnate
October 13, 2015

Paarthurnax will not make this a contest, he has Private Messaged me

by captainnate
October 13, 2015

Paarthurnax will not make this a contest, he has Private Messaged me

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.