Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

1  2  3  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015

Kosenu, the wife of the jarl of falkerith, and meeko are lost in some undiscoverd caves and need help to escape. Will have to fight daedric prince as a boss.

by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015

Kosenu, the wife of the jarl of falkerith, and meeko are lost in some undiscoverd caves and need help to escape. Will have to fight daedric prince as a boss.

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I would like to join. I will be a Nord shaman that departed from the Forsworn. Due to my Forsworn past, I am a proficient one-handed fighter, as well as an archer and an artillery mage.

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I would like to join. I will be a Nord shaman that departed from the Forsworn. Due to my Forsworn past, I am a proficient one-handed fighter, as well as an archer and an artillery mage.

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Good a proficient archer is needed
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Good a proficient archer is needed

dovah saviik
October 15, 2015

here is my skelly. i would like to join

Gender: Male (technically genderless for beings like sithis do not have a gender)

Race: Argonian/vamp/part sithis

class: assassin

Skills: Extremely good in one handed, light armor, smithing, speech, and sneak.

Weapons: will of sithis, wrath of sithis, and curse of sithis(only uses when performing sneak attacks) 

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Soul Tear, Storm Call, Dismay, Disarm, become eathereal, dragon aspect, and bend will

History: as a young child of black marsh and proud shadow scale, was haunted by the images of those he killed so he went to deal with the problems. on his way he was bitten by a vamp and he decided to embrace it for it made him not feel the pain of the ones he killed. only have knowing how to kill he joined the dark brotherhood. Were he found out by the night mother that he was the son of Sithis and with that knowledge all who stood before him coward in fear but one mighty warrior. As a gift from his father Sithis for being a mighty warrior saviik was given three mighty weapons the will of sithis, wrath of sithis and curse of sithis.

hist skin, chaos magic, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Inducement, Dark Element Manipulation, fear inducment, hell fire menipulation, rage menipulation, reactive adaptation,dermal armor, void blast, travel to the void and back.

by dovah saviik
October 15, 2015

Gender: Male (technically genderless for beings like sithis do not have a gender)

Weapons: will of sithis, wrath of sithis, and curse of sithis(only uses when performing sneak attacks) 

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Soul Tear, Storm Call, Dismay, Disarm, become eathereal, dragon aspect, and bend will

History: as a young child of black marsh and proud shadow scale, was haunted by the images of those he killed so he went to deal with the problems. on his way he was bitten by a vamp and he decided to embrace it for it made him not feel the pain of the ones he killed. only have knowing how to kill he joined the dark brotherhood. Were he found out by the night mother that he was the son of Sithis and with that knowledge all who stood before him coward in fear but one mighty warrior. As a gift from his father Sithis for being a mighty warrior saviik was given three mighty weapons the will of sithis, wrath of sithis and curse of sithis.

hist skin, chaos magic, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Inducement, Dark Element Manipulation, fear inducment, hell fire menipulation, rage menipulation, reactive adaptation,dermal armor, void blast, travel to the void and back.

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
That's good
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
That's good

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015
dovah saviik

Armor/Appearence: 

I wish I could write stuff like this.

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015
dovah saviik

Armor/Appearence: 

I wish I could write stuff like this.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015
(may I post my skelly later I'm having dinner at the moment)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015
(may I post my skelly later I'm having dinner at the moment)

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Nahgahzii/Zii

Breton, Female, teen

Magic. Very powerful.

Has a ghost friend named Yun

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Nahgahzii/Zii

Breton, Female, teen

Magic. Very powerful.

Has a ghost friend named Yun

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ohh I think this RP will be a great way to get some more backstory for my character Hadar :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Ohh I think this RP will be a great way to get some more backstory for my character Hadar :)

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I might as well add some much needed details.

Name: Hrodulf

Race: Nord (as specified before)

Class: Shaman (as specified before)

Place of Birth: A fortress hidden in the mountains of the Reach.

Major Skills: Archery, One-Handed, and Destruction and Alteration magics (as infered before)

Appearance: 5'11". Rugged. Rough beard. Scar over left eye. Rather muscular for a shaman. Generally wears generic scaled armor.

Backstory: Explained, for the most part.

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I might as well add some much needed details.

Name: Hrodulf

Race: Nord (as specified before)

Class: Shaman (as specified before)

Place of Birth: A fortress hidden in the mountains of the Reach.

Major Skills: Archery, One-Handed, and Destruction and Alteration magics (as infered before)

Appearance: 5'11". Rugged. Rough beard. Scar over left eye. Rather muscular for a shaman. Generally wears generic scaled armor.

Backstory: Explained, for the most part.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Age: 32 (and he will be so forever for he is an Immortal, it's not canon, someone made it up)

Class: Arcane Berserker (A two handed warrior that sometimes uses magic)

Place of Birth: Orsinium

Major Skills: Two Handed, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Smithing

Appearance: 6 ft 9 (about the size of an Altmer) 

(just the scar and the ear rings)

Backstory: Too lazy.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Age: 32 (and he will be so forever for he is an Immortal, it's not canon, someone made it up)

Class: Arcane Berserker (A two handed warrior that sometimes uses magic)

Place of Birth: Orsinium

Major Skills: Two Handed, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Smithing

Appearance: 6 ft 9 (about the size of an Altmer) 

(just the scar and the ear rings)

Backstory: Too lazy.

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ok it is time to begin the laberynthian caves quest of the day.
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ok it is time to begin the laberynthian caves quest of the day.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(WAIT)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(WAIT)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Forgot to mention he's Dragonborn) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Forgot to mention he's Dragonborn) 

1  2  3  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.