Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

1  2  3  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

After years of travelling around Tamriel and entering some of the realms of Oblivion an Aetheruis, Draconus has decided to create Excelius, which is an academy devoted to the practice and study of Arcane arts. This academy is run by Draconus (Me) and to keep this not boring its kind of going to have some plots and evil threats too face. I will be voicing ALL professors I might choose someone to be my head professor. Please create a skelly since this is going to involve you creating frienships and helping each other too destroy a great evil...

Rules: Please obide by these rules

1. Please don't just say one thing and leave

2. NO SWEARING, unless it is in your character but please refrain from swearing in OOC

3. Do not write in OOC for more than 1 page, if you want to talk in OOC take it to a PM

4. I will allow you too use a character that is sort of OP and can use magic VERY well but know your limits

5. DO NOT AT ALL control my character, anyone elses character, or what the academy does (Unless I give you permission too)

6. If I'm not online for a long period of time don't assume or self proclaim to take on the role of threadmaster unless I say. (This rule is just in case, but most likely I will be quite active)

7. Enjoy :D

The academy has close too 2000 students and is literally as big as Whiterun, Markarth, The College of Winterhold, and Solitude combined, and is a tall as Dragonsreach from ground level. It is also in the west of Cyrodil, north of Kvatch. The evil that you will eventually confront is the unknown cult that you will learn more of by Draconus. You will all first have too come to the academy and create some kind of entrance for your character. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

After years of travelling around Tamriel and entering some of the realms of Oblivion an Aetheruis, Draconus has decided to create Excelius, which is an academy devoted to the practice and study of Arcane arts. This academy is run by Draconus (Me) and to keep this not boring its kind of going to have some plots and evil threats too face. I will be voicing ALL professors I might choose someone to be my head professor. Please create a skelly since this is going to involve you creating frienships and helping each other too destroy a great evil...

Rules: Please obide by these rules

1. Please don't just say one thing and leave

2. NO SWEARING, unless it is in your character but please refrain from swearing in OOC

3. Do not write in OOC for more than 1 page, if you want to talk in OOC take it to a PM

4. I will allow you too use a character that is sort of OP and can use magic VERY well but know your limits

5. DO NOT AT ALL control my character, anyone elses character, or what the academy does (Unless I give you permission too)

6. If I'm not online for a long period of time don't assume or self proclaim to take on the role of threadmaster unless I say. (This rule is just in case, but most likely I will be quite active)

7. Enjoy :D

The academy has close too 2000 students and is literally as big as Whiterun, Markarth, The College of Winterhold, and Solitude combined, and is a tall as Dragonsreach from ground level. It is also in the west of Cyrodil, north of Kvatch. The evil that you will eventually confront is the unknown cult that you will learn more of by Draconus. You will all first have too come to the academy and create some kind of entrance for your character. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Name: Draconus 

Race: Nord

Skills: Extremely good in All form of Magick and can use any kind of spell from anyof school of magick even ones that aren't apart of the 5 schools of magick (even mysticism he can use) he can use divine magick, dark magick, blood magick, and void magick, etc.

Weapons: his 'Staff of Draconus' (the one in the pic below) that he made himself and can channel spells through, he also can use lightning blades and dark weapons, he does have a sword but rarely uses it

Armor/Appearence: Black Robes that can't be pierced it's kinda like the chainmail thorin gave too bilbo in 'The Hobbit'. The 3 red orbs tied around his waist, are unbreakable and are used to carry magical herbs/remedies, or can be given to someone as a way to apparate, and can be modified to emit light and lightning.

Shouts: All shouts even ones that aren't from mundus like void shouts and so on

History: Has the power of Magnus the god of magick, Draconus is extremely powerful and can create spells along with being able to use any kind of spell and shout. He is very old but his power and manipulation of magick is so strong that he doesn't seem to age at all, he has seen many things happen along the ages of Nirn and helped in some wars. His family was killed by an unknown cult, but all he does now is help people and awaits when the time comes he must aid in another crisis...

When he was young (Before he had the power of Magnus put inside him) Sauriil Adorin, The Nereavarine, taught Draconus Almost all he knew at the time and once Draconus grew up he went in search for more knowledge. After one of the wars in the 1st age he had the power of Magnus, The god of Magick, absorbed into him by a cult he doesn't know why but after that day he became stronger and more powerful that he had to built his own staff to be able to focus some of his spells. He saw Sauriil through the ages and whenever they saw each other they would have very long discussions on magic and spells and diffrent kinds of arts. He had even traveled to Hermaeus Mora, Apocrypha, and learnt of many forbidden, forgotten, and unknown types of magic, he eventually became friends with Hermaeus Mora and the deal he made was that if he brought Mora 5 Elder Scrolls for his collection he would allow Draconus to come to his realm anytime he wanted and roam it freely, So Draconus spent about 40 years trying to find 5 Elder Scrolls and once he succeeded he used the Black book he found to travel there and give the scrolls to Mora. He now roams around Tamriel and some of the continents of Nirn searching and studying more and more about Magick, occasionally going to Apocrypha to study but mostly travelling to the Planes of Oblivion and around Nirn...

He now is the Head of Excelius, the Academy of the Arcane Arts

Misc/Abilities: He can apparate, redirect lightning, control shadows and darkness, and can use any shout and spell, etc.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Name: Draconus 

Race: Nord

Skills: Extremely good in All form of Magick and can use any kind of spell from anyof school of magick even ones that aren't apart of the 5 schools of magick (even mysticism he can use) he can use divine magick, dark magick, blood magick, and void magick, etc.

Weapons: his 'Staff of Draconus' (the one in the pic below) that he made himself and can channel spells through, he also can use lightning blades and dark weapons, he does have a sword but rarely uses it

Armor/Appearence: Black Robes that can't be pierced it's kinda like the chainmail thorin gave too bilbo in 'The Hobbit'. The 3 red orbs tied around his waist, are unbreakable and are used to carry magical herbs/remedies, or can be given to someone as a way to apparate, and can be modified to emit light and lightning.

Shouts: All shouts even ones that aren't from mundus like void shouts and so on

History: Has the power of Magnus the god of magick, Draconus is extremely powerful and can create spells along with being able to use any kind of spell and shout. He is very old but his power and manipulation of magick is so strong that he doesn't seem to age at all, he has seen many things happen along the ages of Nirn and helped in some wars. His family was killed by an unknown cult, but all he does now is help people and awaits when the time comes he must aid in another crisis...

When he was young (Before he had the power of Magnus put inside him) Sauriil Adorin, The Nereavarine, taught Draconus Almost all he knew at the time and once Draconus grew up he went in search for more knowledge. After one of the wars in the 1st age he had the power of Magnus, The god of Magick, absorbed into him by a cult he doesn't know why but after that day he became stronger and more powerful that he had to built his own staff to be able to focus some of his spells. He saw Sauriil through the ages and whenever they saw each other they would have very long discussions on magic and spells and diffrent kinds of arts. He had even traveled to Hermaeus Mora, Apocrypha, and learnt of many forbidden, forgotten, and unknown types of magic, he eventually became friends with Hermaeus Mora and the deal he made was that if he brought Mora 5 Elder Scrolls for his collection he would allow Draconus to come to his realm anytime he wanted and roam it freely, So Draconus spent about 40 years trying to find 5 Elder Scrolls and once he succeeded he used the Black book he found to travel there and give the scrolls to Mora. He now roams around Tamriel and some of the continents of Nirn searching and studying more and more about Magick, occasionally going to Apocrypha to study but mostly travelling to the Planes of Oblivion and around Nirn...

He now is the Head of Excelius, the Academy of the Arcane Arts

Misc/Abilities: He can apparate, redirect lightning, control shadows and darkness, and can use any shout and spell, etc.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Name: Brugub gro Skak

Race: Orc

Class: Battlemage

Appearence 

Weapons/Magic: Two Ebony Sword (Like Garelt from Witcher, he has two, but doesn't duel wield), Incinerate

Height: 6ft 5 in (Average height of an Orc)

Misc/Abilites: Expert Swordsmith and fighter. He speacilizes in fire magic.

Personality: Hard-headed

(I can't think of his history)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Name: Brugub gro Skak

Race: Orc

Class: Battlemage

Appearence 

Weapons/Magic: Two Ebony Sword (Like Garelt from Witcher, he has two, but doesn't duel wield), Incinerate

Height: 6ft 5 in (Average height of an Orc)

Misc/Abilites: Expert Swordsmith and fighter. He speacilizes in fire magic.

Personality: Hard-headed

(I can't think of his history)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Sex: Female

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: Specializes in conjuration and destruction

Weapons: Deadric tanto

Armor: Black Mage armor (Far left one)

History: Ranfire was born into a family of mages, and was required to study to study the arcane from a young mage. She took to it fairly quickly finding a preference for conjuration though she also studies destruction.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Sex: Female

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: Specializes in conjuration and destruction

Weapons: Deadric tanto

Armor: Black Mage armor (Far left one)

History: Ranfire was born into a family of mages, and was required to study to study the arcane from a young mage. She took to it fairly quickly finding a preference for conjuration though she also studies destruction.

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Name: Maximus Delcius Carius

Race: Imperial

Sex: Male

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

Weapon: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?  (( First Image, 1-Hand Sword ))

Magic Proficiencies: Conjuration and Restoration

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bear, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Name: Maximus Delcius Carius

Race: Imperial

Sex: Male

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

Weapon: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?  (( First Image, 1-Hand Sword ))

Magic Proficiencies: Conjuration and Restoration

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bear, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

Name: Falaril Chaeus (Faal-uh-real Kay-us)

Race: Altmer

Height: 5 foot 6

Armor: Elven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Boots of Strength, Ancient Shrouded Hood, Dragonscale Armor of Resist Fire, and Orcish Shield of Blocking

Weapons: Elven Sword of Gleaning, Nightingale Sword (Stolen from a Nightingale... How ironic.), Lunar Steel Mace, and Glass Battleaxe of Turn Undead

Magic Proficiencies: Restoration, Enchanting (I think that counts as magic.)

Misc: Has a slight stutter thanks to the war between the Nords and Elves. Former Dark Brotherhood member. Great pickpocketer.

Shouts:
Spectral Clone: Fiik lo sah

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

Name: Falaril Chaeus (Faal-uh-real Kay-us)

Race: Altmer

Height: 5 foot 6

Armor: Elven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Boots of Strength, Ancient Shrouded Hood, Dragonscale Armor of Resist Fire, and Orcish Shield of Blocking

Weapons: Elven Sword of Gleaning, Nightingale Sword (Stolen from a Nightingale... How ironic.), Lunar Steel Mace, and Glass Battleaxe of Turn Undead

Magic Proficiencies: Restoration, Enchanting (I think that counts as magic.)

Misc: Has a slight stutter thanks to the war between the Nords and Elves. Former Dark Brotherhood member. Great pickpocketer.

Shouts:
Spectral Clone: Fiik lo sah

captainnate
October 21, 2015

Name: Talen-Maht Permesh

Race: Argonian

Magic skill: Destruction, Conjuration, and Restoration

Armor: Deadric with Resist magica enchant

Weapon: left hand, Deadric long sword with fire enchant, left hand, Master destruction spell or any strong destruction spe ll

Abilities: ability to sense a presence

Short history: I (My character) has been traviling all over skyrim for a mage's guild to join but the Collage of Winterhold wouldn't accept me, travilers would fear me, maybe because i'm a lizard, and it's apparently making a magic stand is 'illegal' in a castle. I see them all the time, but i finally found this academy that will accept me, for who I am!

by captainnate
October 21, 2015

Weapon: left hand, Deadric long sword with fire enchant, left hand, Master destruction spell or any strong destruction spe ll

Abilities: ability to sense a presence

Short history: I (My character) has been traviling all over skyrim for a mage's guild to join but the Collage of Winterhold wouldn't accept me, travilers would fear me, maybe because i'm a lizard, and it's apparently making a magic stand is 'illegal' in a castle. I see them all the time, but i finally found this academy that will accept me, for who I am!

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

(How the hell does he carry all those weapons?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(The booooooooots!)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(The booooooooots!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(The booooooooots!)

(It would look weird doe :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(The booooooooots!)

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Screw it. Skyrim Logic!)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Screw it. Skyrim Logic!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

("I has?" *College, Travelers) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Truly Grammar Goering indeed. SIEG HEIL! ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

:D xD

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

:D xD

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(It's good to see there is more people joining by the day :) also you all eventually need to create an entrance for your character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(It's good to see there is more people joining by the day :) also you all eventually need to create an entrance for your character)

1  2  3  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.