Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vampires: Recruitment

1  2  3 > >>  

Kronvullok
October 22, 2015

Come one, come all! Do you wish to be a vampire? Just say "I do!" as a reply! It's that simple! And for those of you who wish to be Dovah saviik's queen, well, you can do that here, too! Just say "To the King!" in your reply! Join us! Freedom awaits!

by Kronvullok
October 22, 2015

Come one, come all! Do you wish to be a vampire? Just say "I do!" as a reply! It's that simple! And for those of you who wish to be Dovah saviik's queen, well, you can do that here, too! Just say "To the King!" in your reply! Join us! Freedom awaits!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

To the King!

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

To the King!

AmativEreiDinok
October 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

To the King!

Traitor! I trusted you! You were my co-DJ!

You foul creature of the night!

*Whispering quietly*

You can still be the Co-Dj, don't worry.

by AmativEreiDinok
October 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

To the King!

Traitor! I trusted you! You were my co-DJ!

You foul creature of the night!

*Whispering quietly*

You can still be the Co-Dj, don't worry.

Niotenli
October 22, 2015
KittyKron

I do

by Niotenli
October 22, 2015
KittyKron

I do

dovah saviik
October 22, 2015

if you say to the king would you be kind to text me if i am not sighned in as well as post it on here( my # is in my bio)

by dovah saviik
October 22, 2015

if you say to the king would you be kind to text me if i am not sighned in as well as post it on here( my # is in my bio)

Silnu Dovah
October 22, 2015
Hey just ask most everyone here and you'll be a vamp, (am I a general? Saviik)
by Silnu Dovah
October 22, 2015
Hey just ask most everyone here and you'll be a vamp, (am I a general? Saviik)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

To the King!

We were homies! You betrayed me!!!!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

To the King!

dovah saviik
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

well whats wrong with being homies with a vamp other then them wanting to drink your blood. :p

by dovah saviik
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

well whats wrong with being homies with a vamp other then them wanting to drink your blood. :p

Silnu Dovah
October 22, 2015
Good question!!
by Silnu Dovah
October 22, 2015
Good question!!

Kronvullok
October 22, 2015

So, Nio wants to be a vamp and Ahkrin wants to be queen. AWESOME! Tell your friends! Tell your family! We need an ARMY!

by Kronvullok
October 22, 2015

So, Nio wants to be a vamp and Ahkrin wants to be queen. AWESOME! Tell your friends! Tell your family! We need an ARMY!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Didn't betray anyone. I like both Vampires and Werewolves in TES. This thread just popped up first and I thought it looked fun. (Besides, I may or may not have a vampire character semi fleshed out)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Didn't betray anyone. I like both Vampires and Werewolves in TES. This thread just popped up first and I thought it looked fun. (Besides, I may or may not have a vampire character semi fleshed out)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

*sigh* lol wow right after I, the overseer, creates an island and a castle for the vampires and other supernatural and daedric created beings, and the first thing you do is make an army xD just don't go causing any wars or I'll be forced too step in lol

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

*sigh* lol wow right after I, the overseer, creates an island and a castle for the vampires and other supernatural and daedric created beings, and the first thing you do is make an army xD just don't go causing any wars or I'll be forced too step in lol

dovah saviik
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

i will not start a war, yet :p

by dovah saviik
October 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

i will not start a war, yet :p

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

What's this?

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

What's this?

dovah saviik
October 23, 2015

what is what?

by dovah saviik
October 23, 2015

what is what?

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.