Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Modders

wialord
October 23, 2015

Hey guys wialord here, looking for some mod creators if there is any on here. I'm going to start a big Skyrim mod project and I need some more people to help out with it as I cannot do it alone. It will be using a lot of Dovahzul as I find it very interesting. It's going to be a full questline along with adding a new follower and some weapons, armors, and spells/shouts. So if anyone has experience with modding and at least knows the basics please contact me at [email protected] thanks!

by wialord
October 23, 2015

Hey guys wialord here, looking for some mod creators if there is any on here. I'm going to start a big Skyrim mod project and I need some more people to help out with it as I cannot do it alone. It will be using a lot of Dovahzul as I find it very interesting. It's going to be a full questline along with adding a new follower and some weapons, armors, and spells/shouts. So if anyone has experience with modding and at least knows the basics please contact me at [email protected] thanks!

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

(I think this should go on the Hearth)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

wialord
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

You sure?

by wialord
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

You sure?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
wialord

You sure?

Yes, this isn't an Elder Scrolls Discussion, an example would be "What Happened to the Dwemer"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
wialord

You sure?

Yes, this isn't an Elder Scrolls Discussion, an example would be "What Happened to the Dwemer"

Liis
Administrator
October 23, 2015
This Thread has been moved to the Forum The Hearth to fit the criterion.
by Liis
October 23, 2015
This Thread has been moved to the Forum The Hearth to fit the criterion.

dovahnite
October 28, 2015

To the question, kind of? I open up CK and mess around with various things every few weeks and I mostly know how it works, but but I don't really intend to ever make anything interesting.

by dovahnite
October 28, 2015

To the question, kind of? I open up CK and mess around with various things every few weeks and I mostly know how it works, but but I don't really intend to ever make anything interesting.

wialord
November 6, 2015
dovahnite

If you can manage to create something the show me I'd be pleased to see :D

by wialord
November 6, 2015
dovahnite

If you can manage to create something the show me I'd be pleased to see :D

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.