Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dark Brotherhood

dovah saviik
October 26, 2015

i love the dark brotherhood it is like a second family to me and i have never tried to destroy it and i hope you enjoy it and i would ask that no one tells that they are happy that astrid is dead 

by dovah saviik
October 26, 2015

i love the dark brotherhood it is like a second family to me and i have never tried to destroy it and i hope you enjoy it and i would ask that no one tells that they are happy that astrid is dead 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Yeah I've always enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood questlines. Though I found the ending on both Oblivion and Skyrim's to be on the disappointing side . . . oh well.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Yeah I've always enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood questlines. Though I found the ending on both Oblivion and Skyrim's to be on the disappointing side . . . oh well.

dovah saviik
October 27, 2015

yeah i don't think astrid was wrong when she told the pentis occules agents where i was she was just doing what she thought was right.

by dovah saviik
October 27, 2015

yeah i don't think astrid was wrong when she told the pentis occules agents where i was she was just doing what she thought was right.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Attempting to protect her family by exposing all of them? Stupid, but eh . . . whatever. Claiming to be more important than the Night Mother and breaking the Tenents? Yeah, that was just asking for trouble.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Attempting to protect her family by exposing all of them? Stupid, but eh . . . whatever. Claiming to be more important than the Night Mother and breaking the Tenents? Yeah, that was just asking for trouble.

dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

well actually she only meant to have the listener killed but i guess she shouldn't have told them the passphrases or the location of the sanctuary.

by dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

well actually she only meant to have the listener killed but i guess she shouldn't have told them the passphrases or the location of the sanctuary.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015
Saviik, since you are one of the sons if Sithis, and birthed by the night mother I can see why you're apart if the dark brotherhiid.
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015
Saviik, since you are one of the sons if Sithis, and birthed by the night mother I can see why you're apart if the dark brotherhiid.

Liis
Administrator
November 1, 2015

This thread has been moved to the Forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.

by Liis
November 1, 2015

This thread has been moved to the Forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.

BobLoblaw
November 1, 2015

They're alright for a Mephala worshiping splinter sect of the Morag-Tong. The whole deification of an abstract force that isn't alive enough to here or care about their prayers is weird - you'd thing someone would come along and point out that their Sithis is less Sithis and more Lorkhan, but whatever.

by BobLoblaw
November 1, 2015

They're alright for a Mephala worshiping splinter sect of the Morag-Tong. The whole deification of an abstract force that isn't alive enough to here or care about their prayers is weird - you'd thing someone would come along and point out that their Sithis is less Sithis and more Lorkhan, but whatever.

dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015
Astrid broke a rule when she tried to kill me
by dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015

dovah saviik
November 10, 2015
dovahkiin2003

even so it shouldn't be punishable by death now if you died then it would be fair, a life for a life but you probably lived cause i finished it at level 5

by dovah saviik
November 10, 2015
dovahkiin2003

even so it shouldn't be punishable by death now if you died then it would be fair, a life for a life but you probably lived cause i finished it at level 5

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.