Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Rp

Silnu Dovah
October 27, 2015

Any female willing to be in saviiks rp please contact either me or dovah saviik. Female would have to be able to be on regularly and have somewhat fast responses. Needed for a fight between two brothers who are jealous of one another, not an ERP don't worry none of that kind Of content. Rated

T

for Teen

by Silnu Dovah
October 27, 2015

Any female willing to be in saviiks rp please contact either me or dovah saviik. Female would have to be able to be on regularly and have somewhat fast responses. Needed for a fight between two brothers who are jealous of one another, not an ERP don't worry none of that kind Of content. Rated

T

for Teen

Frinmulaar
October 28, 2015

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but this is about the gender of the character, right?

by Frinmulaar
October 28, 2015

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but this is about the gender of the character, right?

dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

yes

by dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

yes

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Name: Iacar

Race: Nord/Vampire (NOT Vampire Lord)

Class: Vampire mage (ice and blood magic)/Seductress

Appearence: (more revealing on her breasts and stomach, she has to look attractive :P) 

Style of Killing: Iacar seduces men, then has fun with them then she kills them. She usually kills men.

History: Iacar was a normal girl, it all changed. One night she was walking she sees a mysterious figure, almost Daedric, she slowly walks away. The Daedric creature removed its hood, it appeared to be a normal man, with emissive blue eyes. The man charged at Iacar, she ran, and was eventually raped. That being was Molag Bal. She turned into a vampire, and joined a group of Vampires, then later left. She was naturally seductive and killed specifially men. She wishes to continue to walk Tamriel and kill along the way.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Name: Iacar

Race: Nord/Vampire (NOT Vampire Lord)

Class: Vampire mage (ice and blood magic)/Seductress

Appearence: (more revealing on her breasts and stomach, she has to look attractive :P) 

Style of Killing: Iacar seduces men, then has fun with them then she kills them. She usually kills men.

History: Iacar was a normal girl, it all changed. One night she was walking she sees a mysterious figure, almost Daedric, she slowly walks away. The Daedric creature removed its hood, it appeared to be a normal man, with emissive blue eyes. The man charged at Iacar, she ran, and was eventually raped. That being was Molag Bal. She turned into a vampire, and joined a group of Vampires, then later left. She was naturally seductive and killed specifially men. She wishes to continue to walk Tamriel and kill along the way.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Is this what you're looking for?

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Is this what you're looking for?

Silnu Dovah
October 28, 2015
That's for saviik to answer
by Silnu Dovah
October 28, 2015
That's for saviik to answer

dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

yes yol and jun you can answer those questions to your thread

by dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

Silnu Dovah
October 28, 2015
Well I didn't know if that would work or not saviik
by Silnu Dovah
October 28, 2015
Well I didn't know if that would work or not saviik

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
dovah saviik

(Where's your new thread? Oh Iacar is a sexual character, so any sex scenes should be taken into PMs ) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
dovah saviik

(Where's your new thread? Oh Iacar is a sexual character, so any sex scenes should be taken into PMs ) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

I made a new RP about Vampires: https://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1190)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

I made a new RP about Vampires: https://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1190)

dovah saviik
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

i meant it is Juns thread, we were making an RP so he had the right to pick the person to be the girl in it

by dovah saviik
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

i meant it is Juns thread, we were making an RP so he had the right to pick the person to be the girl in it

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.