Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Cards Against Humanity

Paalkriiokaaz
October 28, 2015

I was wondering if anybody in the dovahzul community was wanting to play Cards Against Humanity.

by Paalkriiokaaz
October 28, 2015

I was wondering if anybody in the dovahzul community was wanting to play Cards Against Humanity.

dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

cards against humanity what is that? seems intresting.

by dovah saviik
October 28, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Do you know the game Apples to Apples? It's basically that but for the dirty minded. Hahaha it's a lot of fun, but an easily very offensive game.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Do you know the game Apples to Apples? It's basically that but for the dirty minded. Hahaha it's a lot of fun, but an easily very offensive game.

Paalkriiokaaz
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The offensiveness is what makes it fun.

by Paalkriiokaaz
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The offensiveness is what makes it fun.

BelleoftheBrawl
October 29, 2015

Shoot, count me in.

by BelleoftheBrawl
October 29, 2015

Shoot, count me in.

Paalkriiokaaz
October 29, 2015

Alright then. Post your usernames in the thread, and if you start a game for the Thhum.org community, make the password for the game Dovahzul (with a capital 'D').

by Paalkriiokaaz
October 29, 2015

Alright then. Post your usernames in the thread, and if you start a game for the Thhum.org community, make the password for the game Dovahzul (with a capital 'D').

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
dovah saviik

*interesting

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
dovah saviik

*interesting

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz

Sure, I would play. Loniizrath is making my card. ;)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz

Sure, I would play. Loniizrath is making my card. ;)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Oooh, even better!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Oooh, even better!

KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015
Just curious. Which server would the game be on? There are two. The Biggest, Blackest D*** and A Falcon with a Box on its Head. And, the game should have the same name every time so we can find it easier.
by KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015
Just curious. Which server would the game be on? There are two. The Biggest, Blackest D*** and A Falcon with a Box on its Head. And, the game should have the same name every time so we can find it easier.

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

Offensive Humour=Best Humour

Especially if it insults one's political alignment. I'd love to learn to play!

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015
Well, either way I'm in to play. I'd probably use the name of KoraaviikDoPah when we play just because. XD
by KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015
Well, either way I'm in to play. I'd probably use the name of KoraaviikDoPah when we play just because. XD

Paalkriiokaaz
November 5, 2015

We should play on the Biggest, Blackest D*ck. Only because I frequent that server.

by Paalkriiokaaz
November 5, 2015

We should play on the Biggest, Blackest D*ck. Only because I frequent that server.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

To start the game, each player draws ten White Cards. Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one White Card, face down, to the Card Czar. before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks the funniest play, and whoever submitted it gets one Awesome Point.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

To start the game, each player draws ten White Cards. Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one White Card, face down, to the Card Czar. before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks the funniest play, and whoever submitted it gets one Awesome Point.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.