Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Uhesharehn

Krahvulgein
October 29, 2015

The Pantheon:

Malehom 'he of heaven' God of kingship benevolence, craftsmen, and priesthood. Depicted as a human king.

Talompea 'she of time' goddess of fate and games. Consort to Malehom. Depicted as an anthropormorphic jackal.

Talomki 'she of the hearth' goddess of all things family related and guardian of expecting mothers, Love, children and aborted children, as well as stillborn children. She is also guide to to the lost. Daughter of Malehom and Talompea. Depicted as an anthropromorphic goat.

Talomnun 'she of nature' goddess of science and planetary, animal,seasonal behaviors. Mother of the Gods and Universe. Depicted and an tall high elf with long flowing hair

Malenun 'he of nature' father of the gods and consort to Talomnun. Depicted as a dot with a ring around it.

Maliityahrah 'He who Creates' God of the arts and creativity. Depicted as a human in fine clothes. 

Maleyutu 'He of Death' God of the afterlife and judge of the dead. Depicted as a finely dressed skeleton.

Gahehom 'Son of Heaven' Son of Malehom and Talompea. Daytime reaper, ferries the dead a Maleyutu's court. Depicted as an armored skeleton wielding an sickle sword.

Umahtu 'The Fox' Once a mortal made god, he is the God of strength and is the consort to Talomki. Depicted as an anthropromorphic fox.

Ahtu 'Wisdom' younger sister of Talompea, Goddess of wisdom and alchemy. Depicted as a naga.

Utungemshar 'The Lioness' First born of Talomki and Umahtu. Goddess of the hunt, ceremonies, and water. Taught the Nerabrahi Uturik. Depicted as an anthropromorphic lioness.

Talomushah 'She of the Sky' Sky goddess consort to Maliityahrah was once a priestess of Maliityahrah. Depicted as an elven priestess.

Maleshun 'He of Day' son of Talomki and Umahtu. He helps Maleyutu mainain the afterlife. Depicted as an anthropromorphic black wolf .

Taletuht 'She who is dark' The Night Reaper, she helps Gahehom ferry the dead to Maleyutu's court. Depicted as an anthropromorphic owl.

The Religions:

The word for religion in Uturik is 'Uheshahren' which translates to 'The Following.'

When refering to a certain deity they are identified with how they're depicted. So if one were to refer to Talompea as their protector or guide they would say "I follow the Jackal."

Names have power if you say the name of a spirit or deity without caring, you may summon them unknowingly.

The Gods like order  but will cause chaos to mortals if they see fit.

The religious heirarchy is modeled after the Egyptian Temple system. Where the King is descended from a deity and needs the help of priests to maintain order and is technically the High Priest.

*Uturik is an archaic language spoken in rituals and ceremonies presided over by the Descendants of Malehom and the clergy.*

Political System:

The Kingdom of Shakemta is modeled after Anient Mesopotamia and Egypt.

The Nerabrahi are modeled after the Aztecs and Mayan cultures but less warlike and reside in eight city states deep in the mountain range they call home. They prefer diplomacy over war and are held in good favor by the people and rulers of Shakemta due to military help against Elven Raiders.

The Elven Tribes are modeled after the Celts usually fighting amongst themselves and at times raiding the Nerabrahi or Shakemta.

The Races:

Elves- Created by Maliityahrah with the animals. Tricked Talomki into creating a slave race that she would later protect and send to the mountains.

Cursed Elves- also known as orcs and 'The Cursed Ones' they were originally a tribe of elves who were cursed by Umahtu. Talomki talked him into creating a prophecy where if an orc saves a human, the curse will be lifted.

Humans- Created from the apes by Maliityahrah. They also tend to catch the attraction of the Gods (if you know what I mean.)

The Nerabrahi- The 'Strangers' they are an odd race created by the elves as a slave race who fled for the mountains they resemble minotaurs. The Gods had liberated them but they must determine their own fate. They were created from cattle.

The Yututashtrahi- the deathwalkers are the fallen elves who tricked Talomki into creating the Nerabrahi and are cursed with rotting flesh, immortality, and a stench so foul it kills any mortal unlucky enough to smell it.

*More races to come*

The Lands

Shakemta- The first human kingdom and for the moment. It's on the edge of a desert intersected with three rivers. To the north are the grasslands.

The Forests of the Elves - In the foothills north of the Shakemtan grasslands, there is a vast forested region. This is the home of the Elves. To the south east on the edge of the plains and forest there is a burnt part of the forest where the Cursed Ones used to live there is also an abandoned town nearby.

The Mountains of Nerabrahi- These mountains are the home of mysterious creatures. A race known as the 'Nerabrahi' they are very strong and worship Umahtu and Talomki as their protectors.  Their cities tend to be in valleys and in vast cave systems.

PM me if you want to read the outlined lore.

by Krahvulgein
October 29, 2015

The Pantheon:

Malehom 'he of heaven' God of kingship benevolence, craftsmen, and priesthood. Depicted as a human king.

Talompea 'she of time' goddess of fate and games. Consort to Malehom. Depicted as an anthropormorphic jackal.

Talomki 'she of the hearth' goddess of all things family related and guardian of expecting mothers, Love, children and aborted children, as well as stillborn children. She is also guide to to the lost. Daughter of Malehom and Talompea. Depicted as an anthropromorphic goat.

Talomnun 'she of nature' goddess of science and planetary, animal,seasonal behaviors. Mother of the Gods and Universe. Depicted and an tall high elf with long flowing hair

Malenun 'he of nature' father of the gods and consort to Talomnun. Depicted as a dot with a ring around it.

Maliityahrah 'He who Creates' God of the arts and creativity. Depicted as a human in fine clothes. 

Maleyutu 'He of Death' God of the afterlife and judge of the dead. Depicted as a finely dressed skeleton.

Gahehom 'Son of Heaven' Son of Malehom and Talompea. Daytime reaper, ferries the dead a Maleyutu's court. Depicted as an armored skeleton wielding an sickle sword.

Umahtu 'The Fox' Once a mortal made god, he is the God of strength and is the consort to Talomki. Depicted as an anthropromorphic fox.

Ahtu 'Wisdom' younger sister of Talompea, Goddess of wisdom and alchemy. Depicted as a naga.

Utungemshar 'The Lioness' First born of Talomki and Umahtu. Goddess of the hunt, ceremonies, and water. Taught the Nerabrahi Uturik. Depicted as an anthropromorphic lioness.

Talomushah 'She of the Sky' Sky goddess consort to Maliityahrah was once a priestess of Maliityahrah. Depicted as an elven priestess.

Maleshun 'He of Day' son of Talomki and Umahtu. He helps Maleyutu mainain the afterlife. Depicted as an anthropromorphic black wolf .

Taletuht 'She who is dark' The Night Reaper, she helps Gahehom ferry the dead to Maleyutu's court. Depicted as an anthropromorphic owl.

The Religions:

The word for religion in Uturik is 'Uheshahren' which translates to 'The Following.'

When refering to a certain deity they are identified with how they're depicted. So if one were to refer to Talompea as their protector or guide they would say "I follow the Jackal."

Names have power if you say the name of a spirit or deity without caring, you may summon them unknowingly.

The Gods like order  but will cause chaos to mortals if they see fit.

The religious heirarchy is modeled after the Egyptian Temple system. Where the King is descended from a deity and needs the help of priests to maintain order and is technically the High Priest.

*Uturik is an archaic language spoken in rituals and ceremonies presided over by the Descendants of Malehom and the clergy.*

Political System:

The Kingdom of Shakemta is modeled after Anient Mesopotamia and Egypt.

The Nerabrahi are modeled after the Aztecs and Mayan cultures but less warlike and reside in eight city states deep in the mountain range they call home. They prefer diplomacy over war and are held in good favor by the people and rulers of Shakemta due to military help against Elven Raiders.

The Elven Tribes are modeled after the Celts usually fighting amongst themselves and at times raiding the Nerabrahi or Shakemta.

The Races:

Elves- Created by Maliityahrah with the animals. Tricked Talomki into creating a slave race that she would later protect and send to the mountains.

Cursed Elves- also known as orcs and 'The Cursed Ones' they were originally a tribe of elves who were cursed by Umahtu. Talomki talked him into creating a prophecy where if an orc saves a human, the curse will be lifted.

Humans- Created from the apes by Maliityahrah. They also tend to catch the attraction of the Gods (if you know what I mean.)

The Nerabrahi- The 'Strangers' they are an odd race created by the elves as a slave race who fled for the mountains they resemble minotaurs. The Gods had liberated them but they must determine their own fate. They were created from cattle.

The Yututashtrahi- the deathwalkers are the fallen elves who tricked Talomki into creating the Nerabrahi and are cursed with rotting flesh, immortality, and a stench so foul it kills any mortal unlucky enough to smell it.

*More races to come*

The Lands

Shakemta- The first human kingdom and for the moment. It's on the edge of a desert intersected with three rivers. To the north are the grasslands.

The Forests of the Elves - In the foothills north of the Shakemtan grasslands, there is a vast forested region. This is the home of the Elves. To the south east on the edge of the plains and forest there is a burnt part of the forest where the Cursed Ones used to live there is also an abandoned town nearby.

The Mountains of Nerabrahi- These mountains are the home of mysterious creatures. A race known as the 'Nerabrahi' they are very strong and worship Umahtu and Talomki as their protectors.  Their cities tend to be in valleys and in vast cave systems.

PM me if you want to read the outlined lore.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Maybe a race for beast races, they have their own continents. Like lion people, crocodil people. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Maybe a race for beast races, they have their own continents. Like lion people, crocodil people. 

Krahvulgein
October 30, 2015

The Nerabrahi are a beast race, they were made from bison. I thought I put that on the original post. I'll fix this when I get home from work.

by Krahvulgein
October 30, 2015

The Nerabrahi are a beast race, they were made from bison. I thought I put that on the original post. I'll fix this when I get home from work.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

What about religion?

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

What about religion?

Krahvulgein
January 15, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

What about religion?

Oh the Religion is there. I just need to update this portion.

by Krahvulgein
January 15, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

What about religion?

Oh the Religion is there. I just need to update this portion.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Okay. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Okay. 

Krahvulgein
January 15, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

Okay. 

Updated.

by Krahvulgein
January 15, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

Okay. 

Updated.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Nice.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Nice.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.