Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Witcher

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

Welcome! I am StrunLokSingh (as it says on the left of this post), one of the last remaining witchers, killers of the world's filth. I have travelled here to teach you the tales of the past, and the present.

Out of Roleplay:

That was odd, wasn't it? Don't worry, that was the last time I will act as a witcher. But anyways, hello there! This is meant for fans of the Witcher (be it the books or the games) or people who don't know squat about it.

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

Welcome! I am StrunLokSingh (as it says on the left of this post), one of the last remaining witchers, killers of the world's filth. I have travelled here to teach you the tales of the past, and the present.

Out of Roleplay:

That was odd, wasn't it? Don't worry, that was the last time I will act as a witcher. But anyways, hello there! This is meant for fans of the Witcher (be it the books or the games) or people who don't know squat about it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.