November 6, 2015

I do

by dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015

I do

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 6, 2015

I've moved this to The Hearth. The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for discussion on the dragon language.

by paarthurnax
November 6, 2015

I've moved this to The Hearth. The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for discussion on the dragon language.

Jordan L
November 10, 2015
paarthurnax

~~"The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for discussion on the dragon language." Thats got to be the deepest thing ive ever heard. lol.

by Jordan L
November 10, 2015
paarthurnax

~~"The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for discussion on the dragon language." Thats got to be the deepest thing ive ever heard. lol.

Emperor of Man
November 14, 2015
dovahkiin2003

I do

By "backstory" do you mean a background for your characters that you play as in Skyrim, or any other TES games? If so, yes I definitely do. Hell, my character, Sauriil Adorin, has two RP trilogies based around him.

by Emperor of Man
November 14, 2015
dovahkiin2003

I do

By "backstory" do you mean a background for your characters that you play as in Skyrim, or any other TES games? If so, yes I definitely do. Hell, my character, Sauriil Adorin, has two RP trilogies based around him.

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I actually have a full backstory for my character spanning three games. (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. He's a Dunmer vampire, so he's been alive since the eruption of Red Mountain.) 

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I actually have a full backstory for my character spanning three games. (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. He's a Dunmer vampire, so he's been alive since the eruption of Red Mountain.) 

Granzah
January 20, 2016
Granzah, Now known as the Dragonbone Imperial, grew up in Skyrim. Not aware where he was born or who his parents are. Raised by a family of Nords he grew up with Talos. He grew up battling with wooden swords with his friends. Going from using a wooden shield and sword to dual wielding swords. He mastered both by 19. He loved to smith. He would craft armor for his Nord father, Grayson Torus. Then when his father was slain by an imperial soldier, he wanted revenge,on the imperial army. Knowing himself being an imperial, he still chose the stormcloaks over the wretched imperial army scum. Before he could even make it to Windhelm he was taken by the imperial as a misunderstanding. He was sentenced to death. With him in his carriage of prisoners was Rolaf, a stormcloak and soon to be friend and ally, also Ulfirc, leader of the stormcloaks and the true High King of Skyrim. And a peasant. Finally they arrived in Helgen. The peasant tried to flee but was killed on sight. Then he was up for execution... but before he could be be headed, Alduin a powerful dragon attacked. Granzah managed to escape with Rolaf, also managing to kill imperials on the way, such as the captain. Equiping the Stormcloak cuirass made him decide then and there that he wanted to adventure Skyrim. And be known as the greatest...
by Granzah
January 20, 2016
Granzah, Now known as the Dragonbone Imperial, grew up in Skyrim. Not aware where he was born or who his parents are. Raised by a family of Nords he grew up with Talos. He grew up battling with wooden swords with his friends. Going from using a wooden shield and sword to dual wielding swords. He mastered both by 19. He loved to smith. He would craft armor for his Nord father, Grayson Torus. Then when his father was slain by an imperial soldier, he wanted revenge,on the imperial army. Knowing himself being an imperial, he still chose the stormcloaks over the wretched imperial army scum. Before he could even make it to Windhelm he was taken by the imperial as a misunderstanding. He was sentenced to death. With him in his carriage of prisoners was Rolaf, a stormcloak and soon to be friend and ally, also Ulfirc, leader of the stormcloaks and the true High King of Skyrim. And a peasant. Finally they arrived in Helgen. The peasant tried to flee but was killed on sight. Then he was up for execution... but before he could be be headed, Alduin a powerful dragon attacked. Granzah managed to escape with Rolaf, also managing to kill imperials on the way, such as the captain. Equiping the Stormcloak cuirass made him decide then and there that he wanted to adventure Skyrim. And be known as the greatest...

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Bjorn the Dunmer was born 300 years ago on Solstheim, and was quickly found to be a gifted wizard. He snuck into Skyrim with his family but was separated, after two years in Skyrim he finally deemed himself ready to return from his exile and end the lives of those who stole his family from him.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Bjorn the Dunmer was born 300 years ago on Solstheim, and was quickly found to be a gifted wizard. He snuck into Skyrim with his family but was separated, after two years in Skyrim he finally deemed himself ready to return from his exile and end the lives of those who stole his family from him.

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2016
Mine... RKO!
by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2016
Mine... RKO!

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Do elaborate, Nexster.

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Do elaborate, Nexster.

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Oopsies, thought you were Necromas. *hem hem* Do elaborate, Arachnidov... Cheesy AND referential... I do like it.

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Oopsies, thought you were Necromas. *hem hem* Do elaborate, Arachnidov... Cheesy AND referential... I do like it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.