Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A proposition for the dictionnary

Sosaalvulon
November 9, 2015

Ahnok pah, I'm French and I've discovered this great site yesterday, and I gotta say it looks Zokeyr! But something's missing. The only traduction to Dovahzul is in English... That's not a problem though, but I admit that it could be interesting to be able to have a French-to-Dovahzul traduction. That's why I propose my help to traduce the 8000 and more words of the English-to-Dovahzul traduction. I'm determinated to do that, for me, and for the community of course ! Just tell me if you're interested. Drem ko laasiil, Sosaalvulon.

by Sosaalvulon
November 9, 2015

Ahnok pah, I'm French and I've discovered this great site yesterday, and I gotta say it looks Zokeyr! But something's missing. The only traduction to Dovahzul is in English... That's not a problem though, but I admit that it could be interesting to be able to have a French-to-Dovahzul traduction. That's why I propose my help to traduce the 8000 and more words of the English-to-Dovahzul traduction. I'm determinated to do that, for me, and for the community of course ! Just tell me if you're interested. Drem ko laasiil, Sosaalvulon.

DovahKahjiit
November 27, 2015

That would be so cool!!!

by DovahKahjiit
November 27, 2015

That would be so cool!!!

Sosaalvulon
November 28, 2015

I've been waiting an answer for so long... I'me doing it for a few days, the translation is a pretty simple but there are at least 8 thousands of words o_0 Whatever, I'm determinated to do it. With 100 words a day, it should be ready for February ( when I have the time ^^ ). If the translation is kinda easy, it will be a bit hard to replace all the French Words and there translation in alphabetic order. I think when I'll have finally finished the translation, I'll send a mail to Paarthurnax and I'll let them do the organisation ^^

by Sosaalvulon
November 28, 2015

I've been waiting an answer for so long... I'me doing it for a few days, the translation is a pretty simple but there are at least 8 thousands of words o_0 Whatever, I'm determinated to do it. With 100 words a day, it should be ready for February ( when I have the time ^^ ). If the translation is kinda easy, it will be a bit hard to replace all the French Words and there translation in alphabetic order. I think when I'll have finally finished the translation, I'll send a mail to Paarthurnax and I'll let them do the organisation ^^

DovahKahjiit
November 28, 2015

100 words a day? I'm to lazy to do that,lol.

by DovahKahjiit
November 28, 2015

100 words a day? I'm to lazy to do that,lol.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.