Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New Dovahzul Learning Section?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

For example

Ahonk, dremsil wah grind hi. 

The translation of this is, "Hello, nice to meet you."

In the program, there are different ways like it asks you "Hello, nice to meet you." You must answer, it in Dovahzul, the answer would be "Ahnok, dremsil wah grind hi." 

Because of Duolingo, I can speak Spanish, not fluently but I can definitly understand it, I think this might make Dovahzul a bit more fun to learn. Paarthurnax, Liis I want to know what you think of this idea, I'm open to suggestions and criticism. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

For example

Ahonk, dremsil wah grind hi. 

The translation of this is, "Hello, nice to meet you."

In the program, there are different ways like it asks you "Hello, nice to meet you." You must answer, it in Dovahzul, the answer would be "Ahnok, dremsil wah grind hi." 

Because of Duolingo, I can speak Spanish, not fluently but I can definitly understand it, I think this might make Dovahzul a bit more fun to learn. Paarthurnax, Liis I want to know what you think of this idea, I'm open to suggestions and criticism. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.