Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Site Ideas

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Raxvulnax
November 24, 2015

Have anyone looked into the possibility of creating an app for this? I think it would be very useful to have the dictionary and lessons on my phone. 

by Raxvulnax
November 24, 2015

Have anyone looked into the possibility of creating an app for this? I think it would be very useful to have the dictionary and lessons on my phone. 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 26, 2015

An app would be amazing!

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 26, 2015

An app would be amazing!

Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
I could help design it if no one has experience in making apps. Let me know!
by Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
I could help design it if no one has experience in making apps. Let me know!

Community member Katherine has been working on a thuum.org app.

An app does exist, which you can probably find by digging through the Library, but it is as unupdated as it is outdated.

by Liis
November 30, 2015
Community member Katherine has been working on a thuum.org app.

An app does exist, which you can probably find by digging through the Library, but it is as unupdated as it is outdated.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Another idea I had is a language for a phone keyboard. I don't know if that makes sense, and there might be something already created.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Another idea I had is a language for a phone keyboard. I don't know if that makes sense, and there might be something already created.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
But it would help when trying to type romanized Dovahzul for like, autocorrect and that sort of thing.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
But it would help when trying to type romanized Dovahzul for like, autocorrect and that sort of thing.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Because I noticed its really hard to type Dovahzul on my phone because it tries to correct every single word I type.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Because I noticed its really hard to type Dovahzul on my phone because it tries to correct every single word I type.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Please inform me if there is something like this already created. That would be extremely helpful!
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Please inform me if there is something like this already created. That would be extremely helpful!

DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

An app would be perfect!

by DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

An app would be perfect!

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Here's an idea I've been thinking about for a while: The threadmaster should have full control over the posts. (this is what I mean) let's say someone breaks a rule, the threadmaster should be able to edit or just delete the post. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Here's an idea I've been thinking about for a while: The threadmaster should have full control over the posts. (this is what I mean) let's say someone breaks a rule, the threadmaster should be able to edit or just delete the post. 

Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
I like that idea. It would make things run a lot smoother.
by Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
I like that idea. It would make things run a lot smoother.

Necromas
December 14, 2015

A threadmaster controll pannel or something might be nice, but could lead to an unopossed idea if they only allowed their supporters to post. And if they could edit others posts they could just make their idea stronger. Just saying. 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

A threadmaster controll pannel or something might be nice, but could lead to an unopossed idea if they only allowed their supporters to post. And if they could edit others posts they could just make their idea stronger. Just saying. 

Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
That's also true.
by Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
That's also true.

Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
Maybe we could file an appeal if our message is deleted by threadmaster to get it reinstated by staff if we feel it's an unfair deletion
by Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
Maybe we could file an appeal if our message is deleted by threadmaster to get it reinstated by staff if we feel it's an unfair deletion

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Let's say you want yourself and another user to be threadmaster. The creator of the thread should be able to activate the moderating abilities (for the thread) so they can delete/edit posts. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Let's say you want yourself and another user to be threadmaster. The creator of the thread should be able to activate the moderating abilities (for the thread) so they can delete/edit posts. 

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.