Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

About Skyrim's books...

Sosaalvulon
November 24, 2015

Ahnok pah, I've got a proposition to make. Recently, I was looking for all the books in Skyrim, but of course, that was a little hard to find them all. Whatever, my proposition is that I'd like to see a library which would regroup all these books, in as many traductions as possible ( english, French, spanish, dunna ). Could be interesting, no ? If this little proposition is accepted, I'll be able to right the books in French.

by Sosaalvulon
November 24, 2015

Ahnok pah, I've got a proposition to make. Recently, I was looking for all the books in Skyrim, but of course, that was a little hard to find them all. Whatever, my proposition is that I'd like to see a library which would regroup all these books, in as many traductions as possible ( english, French, spanish, dunna ). Could be interesting, no ? If this little proposition is accepted, I'll be able to right the books in French.

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 24, 2015

I usually use UESP.net as a reference, but The Elder Scrolls Wiki is great if you want to look at material from the international versions of the game. Here's the French page for books in Skyrim.

by paarthurnax
November 24, 2015

I usually use UESP.net as a reference, but The Elder Scrolls Wiki is great if you want to look at material from the international versions of the game. Here's the French page for books in Skyrim.

Zulfahdon
November 25, 2015

Another good source for the the in-game books is The Imperial Library, where they are sorted by game, genre etc. Only in English though.

by Zulfahdon
November 25, 2015

Another good source for the the in-game books is The Imperial Library, where they are sorted by game, genre etc. Only in English though.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.