Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card game idea.

Buck
November 26, 2015

Drem yol lok. post your ideas here if you have any. here is what I have so far. You have 4 stacks of cards. 1 is characters 2 is shouts 3 is melee attacks 4 is discard. You start by picking your dovah. then your opponent does the same. combat starts by choosing either a melee or shout attack. certain shouts or melee attacks cancel each other out such as Unrelenting Force cancels out cyclone. Tail smash cancels out wing push. Each dovah has its own level of attack damage and health. characters = Paarthurnax Alduin Miirimulinir and so on and so forth.

by Buck
November 26, 2015

Drem yol lok. post your ideas here if you have any. here is what I have so far. You have 4 stacks of cards. 1 is characters 2 is shouts 3 is melee attacks 4 is discard. You start by picking your dovah. then your opponent does the same. combat starts by choosing either a melee or shout attack. certain shouts or melee attacks cancel each other out such as Unrelenting Force cancels out cyclone. Tail smash cancels out wing push. Each dovah has its own level of attack damage and health. characters = Paarthurnax Alduin Miirimulinir and so on and so forth.

Buck
December 8, 2015

Anyone?

by Buck
December 8, 2015

Anyone?

Katherine
December 13, 2015
I'd try and take a guess at how many games this community have thought up and done nothing about... Kinda like politician a way. Everybody stands up yet noone speaks.
by Katherine
December 13, 2015
I'd try and take a guess at how many games this community have thought up and done nothing about... Kinda like politician a way. Everybody stands up yet noone speaks.

Buck
December 13, 2015

Thanks. (sigh)

by Buck
December 13, 2015

Thanks. (sigh)

Necromas
December 14, 2015

I'd be down, but I'm not sure how it would work with cards. Do we mail the cards to everybody, or is it online? If it's online, who's coding it? 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

I'd be down, but I'm not sure how it would work with cards. Do we mail the cards to everybody, or is it online? If it's online, who's coding it? 

Buck
December 15, 2015

It is not online. I thought that if the community decided to take this idea up we could find a person to make the cards in bulk. The game would be sold in sets like Magic The Gathering.

by Buck
December 15, 2015

It is not online. I thought that if the community decided to take this idea up we could find a person to make the cards in bulk. The game would be sold in sets like Magic The Gathering.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

An official card game? That's going to take decades.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

dovah saviik
December 15, 2015

i think you have a good idea and if i find a way to help i will (i prefer to type in italic)

by dovah saviik
December 15, 2015

i think you have a good idea and if i find a way to help i will (i prefer to type in italic)

Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Not nessacerally.

by Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Not nessacerally.

Buck
December 15, 2015
dovah saviik

Thanks.

by Buck
December 15, 2015
dovah saviik

Thanks.

DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2015
The closest we've came to a card game was an awkward skirmish about the rules. It didn't end well. And still it lives on in the heart of no one. Whilst yes, it is a good idea the unpredictability of the people here is what has undone the last thousand dovahzul games.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2015
The closest we've came to a card game was an awkward skirmish about the rules. It didn't end well. And still it lives on in the heart of no one. Whilst yes, it is a good idea the unpredictability of the people here is what has undone the last thousand dovahzul games.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015
Buck

Not nessacerally.

Well not decades probably years, but it won't happen any time soon, that's for sure. You see, realisim. ;)

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015
Buck

Not nessacerally.

Well not decades probably years, but it won't happen any time soon, that's for sure. You see, realisim. ;)

Buck
December 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Maybe.

by Buck
December 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Maybe.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.