Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's make a story

1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015

Anyone can post on this thread and we will piece each post together and form a story. 

Rules

1) No profanity

2) Keep it appropriate

3) Post only one word at a time unless it is a minor, insignificant word (i.e. the, to, a, of, etc)

4) Keep the story on track, don't post a random word that doesn't make sense just to mess up the story 

Story so far

Many ages ago, there was a horrible elf who ruled all Morrowind. One day he decreed to kill every Orc in Skyrim. "The orcs suck!" he boasted. The invasion was lost. However, he drank Skooma to forget his dark secret. In fact, he was insecure about his claim. The next eraser was blue. The elf erased orcs from the face of the world. However, the Orcs weren't all massacred and they loved revenge, but hated walking to Skyrim. Instead, they had special gateways to alternate dimensions. In one dimension, the elf liked the orcs. But the Orcs still despised The Elf. So they ate and schemed a new plan to kill him using many swords that We're enchanted by Auri-El. The enchantments were sexy and incredibly lethal. Orisnizah...

by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015

Anyone can post on this thread and we will piece each post together and form a story. 

Rules

1) No profanity

2) Keep it appropriate

3) Post only one word at a time unless it is a minor, insignificant word (i.e. the, to, a, of, etc)

4) Keep the story on track, don't post a random word that doesn't make sense just to mess up the story 

Story so far

Many ages ago, there was a horrible elf who ruled all Morrowind. One day he decreed to kill every Orc in Skyrim. "The orcs suck!" he boasted. The invasion was lost. However, he drank Skooma to forget his dark secret. In fact, he was insecure about his claim. The next eraser was blue. The elf erased orcs from the face of the world. However, the Orcs weren't all massacred and they loved revenge, but hated walking to Skyrim. Instead, they had special gateways to alternate dimensions. In one dimension, the elf liked the orcs. But the Orcs still despised The Elf. So they ate and schemed a new plan to kill him using many swords that We're enchanted by Auri-El. The enchantments were sexy and incredibly lethal. Orisnizah...

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
I'll start.

Many...
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
I'll start.

Many...

Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

...ages...

by Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

...ages...

Jordan L
December 1, 2015

ago

by Jordan L
December 1, 2015

ago

YolGoraagKaazah
December 1, 2015

Isn't this an RP? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 1, 2015

Isn't this an RP? 

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
Not necessarily. It's just for fun
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
Not necessarily. It's just for fun

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
My word: there
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
My word: there

DovahKahjiit
December 2, 2015

was

by DovahKahjiit
December 2, 2015

was

Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

a horrible

'a' is a minor word, right?

by Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

a horrible

'a' is a minor word, right?

Jordan L
December 2, 2015

elf (and yes a is a minor word)

by Jordan L
December 2, 2015

elf (and yes a is a minor word)

DovahKahjiit
December 2, 2015

who

by DovahKahjiit
December 2, 2015

who

Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

ruled

Just to clarify - who decides when a sentence ends?

​

​

by Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

ruled

Just to clarify - who decides when a sentence ends?

​

​

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
Whoever wants to end it. If you think that it is a good place for a period, put it in.
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
Whoever wants to end it. If you think that it is a good place for a period, put it in.

Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
all
by Raxvulnax
December 2, 2015
all

Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

Morrowind.

(Let's keep this familiar.)

by Frinmulaar
December 2, 2015

Morrowind.

(Let's keep this familiar.)

1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.