Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help Wanted

Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015

So I am really determined to master this language, but the Memrise course is not helpful to me. If anyone is willing and has the time, it would be EXTREMELY appreciated if you could give me private lessons on the language. I learn better one on one, and the other person can tell me what I'm doing wrong. 

by Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015

So I am really determined to master this language, but the Memrise course is not helpful to me. If anyone is willing and has the time, it would be EXTREMELY appreciated if you could give me private lessons on the language. I learn better one on one, and the other person can tell me what I'm doing wrong. 

Frinmulaar
December 4, 2015

They tell me I am good at Dovahzul. I can help you, should you wish so. I'm mostly online from 1300 to 2000 UTC, and any text messaging system will do. What say you?

by Frinmulaar
December 4, 2015

They tell me I am good at Dovahzul. I can help you, should you wish so. I'm mostly online from 1300 to 2000 UTC, and any text messaging system will do. What say you?

Raxvulnax
December 4, 2015
That would be awesome. I'm too lazy to figure out what time that is in Wisconsin but my iMessage is 6083958877. I normally respond right away unless I'm at work/school or sleeping.
by Raxvulnax
December 4, 2015
That would be awesome. I'm too lazy to figure out what time that is in Wisconsin but my iMessage is 6083958877. I normally respond right away unless I'm at work/school or sleeping.

Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Can anyone else help me with the language?
by Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Can anyone else help me with the language?

Liis
Administrator
December 19, 2015
If you need private tutoring on certain subjects, I can most certainly help you.
by Liis
December 19, 2015
If you need private tutoring on certain subjects, I can most certainly help you.

Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015
Okay. Right now I want to work on pronunciation
by Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015
Okay. Right now I want to work on pronunciation

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.