Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Kred pals

Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015

I think it would be very beneficial if we started a system where "Kred Pals" could communicate through gaming console parties to practice the language. I know I learn better when I'm hearing someone speak it, instead of just reading it. Drop your gamertag and requirements if you're interested!

by Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015

I think it would be very beneficial if we started a system where "Kred Pals" could communicate through gaming console parties to practice the language. I know I learn better when I'm hearing someone speak it, instead of just reading it. Drop your gamertag and requirements if you're interested!

Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015

My Xbox: Raxvulnax

Somewhat new to the language and looking to find someone who is the same or better at the language. I currently have a 3 year olds vocabulary.

by Raxvulnax
December 19, 2015

My Xbox: Raxvulnax

Somewhat new to the language and looking to find someone who is the same or better at the language. I currently have a 3 year olds vocabulary.

vaultboy3
December 20, 2015

I am Taliats on steam, i have no idea, i know a very small few words though so i would appreciate it a lot if i could learn verbally.

by vaultboy3
December 20, 2015

I am Taliats on steam, i have no idea, i know a very small few words though so i would appreciate it a lot if i could learn verbally.

Raxvulnax
December 20, 2015
I think a verbal learning section would be very helpful for everyone.
by Raxvulnax
December 20, 2015
I think a verbal learning section would be very helpful for everyone.

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
If you are new to Dovahzul, then here are a few ways to practice.
1. Let someone write a paragraph in Dovahzul and you can use a book (that is what I use) or the website, to translate it word by word. Soon you will start remembering the words.
2. After doing the Dovahzul paragraphs a few times, Let someone write another paragraph, but in runes. Translate that and practice, it's also good to say a few Dovahzul phrases to remember them. It's best to Learn to speak in Docahzul first, then to write in Dovahzul runes.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
If you are new to Dovahzul, then here are a few ways to practice.

1. Let someone write a paragraph in Dovahzul and you can use a book (that is what I use) or the website, to translate it word by word. Soon you will start remembering the words.

2. After doing the Dovahzul paragraphs a few times, Let someone write another paragraph, but in runes. Translate that and practice, it's also good to say a few Dovahzul phrases to remember them. It's best to Learn to speak in Docahzul first, then to write in Dovahzul runes.

Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
All very helpful strategies, however, many people are auditory learners, and that's why a verbal lesson would be so beneficial.
by Raxvulnax
December 27, 2015
All very helpful strategies, however, many people are auditory learners, and that's why a verbal lesson would be so beneficial.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.