Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Lost Story (Part 1)

YolGoraagKaazah
January 2, 2016

An Orc by the name of Makor gro-Baroth walks through the harsh snow of Skyrim as his beard is being pushed against the wind. "Everything dies, be it strong or weak. I don't care where I fight, as long as I get to hurt someone. Good bunch it they stay out of my way, dead bunch if they don't. It's in my blood, it is what I'm for, I am an Orc."

Makor sets up a camp fire and rests his eyes. Just as he closes his eyes he hears the roar of a bear and a scream of a woman. The Orsimer swiftly got up and grabbed his Orcish Greatsword. He charges at the beast and growls in rage. The bear roars in fury and stands it ground. Makor chops at the bear's neck, leaving the bear badly injuried. Yet, the bear stays and fights and Makor has no choice but to kill it.

The woman looks at the Orc, "Thank you. I thought that beast would be the end of me," she sighed in relief "The name's Silva. Silva Ivygrass." she was a short Nord woman with black hair that ended at the middle of her back.

"Lots of dead meat." Makor skins the dead creature. "Ugh. Smells like shit." he growled. Makor started to walk and stopped after a couple of steps. "You coming?" 

"Ye-yes." she chuckled in embarrassment. 

As the duo continue traveling, the Sun goes down and it's time to have dinner. The Orc took out some bear meat and tossed it to Silva. 

They devoured the meat in a matter of minutes, "Want more?" Makor asks the Nord.

She takes the meat, "Thank you.".

Silva looks at Makor and tries to spark a conversation, "It's been a brutal winter, I can't remember the last time it was this cold and for this long." 

Makor looks at Silva "You're right."

"I'm a bard, in the Bard's College in Solitude, there's nothing like a good song to lift the spirits in times like this."

"Aye." Makor said again.

Silva sings "Ragnar the Red". 

Makor falls asleep as the song continues. 

Silva frowns, "Men are alike, from Hammefell to Skyrim." she crawls to her spot and is fast asleep 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 2, 2016

An Orc by the name of Makor gro-Baroth walks through the harsh snow of Skyrim as his beard is being pushed against the wind. "Everything dies, be it strong or weak. I don't care where I fight, as long as I get to hurt someone. Good bunch it they stay out of my way, dead bunch if they don't. It's in my blood, it is what I'm for, I am an Orc."

Makor sets up a camp fire and rests his eyes. Just as he closes his eyes he hears the roar of a bear and a scream of a woman. The Orsimer swiftly got up and grabbed his Orcish Greatsword. He charges at the beast and growls in rage. The bear roars in fury and stands it ground. Makor chops at the bear's neck, leaving the bear badly injuried. Yet, the bear stays and fights and Makor has no choice but to kill it.

The woman looks at the Orc, "Thank you. I thought that beast would be the end of me," she sighed in relief "The name's Silva. Silva Ivygrass." she was a short Nord woman with black hair that ended at the middle of her back.

"Lots of dead meat." Makor skins the dead creature. "Ugh. Smells like shit." he growled. Makor started to walk and stopped after a couple of steps. "You coming?" 

"Ye-yes." she chuckled in embarrassment. 

As the duo continue traveling, the Sun goes down and it's time to have dinner. The Orc took out some bear meat and tossed it to Silva. 

They devoured the meat in a matter of minutes, "Want more?" Makor asks the Nord.

She takes the meat, "Thank you.".

Silva looks at Makor and tries to spark a conversation, "It's been a brutal winter, I can't remember the last time it was this cold and for this long." 

Makor looks at Silva "You're right."

"I'm a bard, in the Bard's College in Solitude, there's nothing like a good song to lift the spirits in times like this."

"Aye." Makor said again.

Silva sings "Ragnar the Red". 

Makor falls asleep as the song continues. 

Silva frowns, "Men are alike, from Hammefell to Skyrim." she crawls to her spot and is fast asleep 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.