Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Followers List

YolGoraagKaazah
January 3, 2016

I had an idea for a Followers (or friends) List where you can add members and if they want they can add you back. Feedback?

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 3, 2016

I had an idea for a Followers (or friends) List where you can add members and if they want they can add you back. Feedback?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 3, 2016

The idea's come up before. It's not a bad one, but there are a few practical questions to consider. What features would being followers offer that wouldn't be available to non-followers? Are there enough active members and enough activity to warrant a follower system? It could be something to think about in the future but I don't think the time is right yet.

by paarthurnax
January 3, 2016

The idea's come up before. It's not a bad one, but there are a few practical questions to consider. What features would being followers offer that wouldn't be available to non-followers? Are there enough active members and enough activity to warrant a follower system? It could be something to think about in the future but I don't think the time is right yet.

Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
I agree. We should work on making this community more popular. This has not reached Twitter or Instagram popularity yet.
by Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
I agree. We should work on making this community more popular. This has not reached Twitter or Instagram popularity yet.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 4, 2016

Just jotting down an idea idea, I'm not expecting to this to come around any time soon. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 4, 2016

Just jotting down an idea idea, I'm not expecting to this to come around any time soon. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.