Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Inbox Changes

Raxvulnax
January 6, 2016

I was thinking, I think the ability to see what time that members sent you a message would be cool. It only says the day that it is sent or even for thread posts. I like being able to see what time things are sent. 

by Raxvulnax
January 6, 2016

I was thinking, I think the ability to see what time that members sent you a message would be cool. It only says the day that it is sent or even for thread posts. I like being able to see what time things are sent. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 6, 2016

For messages that are less than a day old, it could show times as it does on the Community Wall ("x minutes ago"). There's a problem with displaying the actual times, which is that the server's clock isn't necessarily in the same time zone as everyone else. This is an issue I haven't solved yet.

by paarthurnax
January 6, 2016

For messages that are less than a day old, it could show times as it does on the Community Wall ("x minutes ago"). There's a problem with displaying the actual times, which is that the server's clock isn't necessarily in the same time zone as everyone else. This is an issue I haven't solved yet.

Raxvulnax
January 6, 2016

So if we worked on creating something that posted the time depending on where the wifi location is it could work?

by Raxvulnax
January 6, 2016

So if we worked on creating something that posted the time depending on where the wifi location is it could work?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.