Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Games and Activities Discussion

Awesomeperson
January 12, 2016

Hey guys! So you can talk about anything in this thread, but preferably game and activity related stuff. You can post ideas, suggestions, comments, anything as long as they are not insulting. (I do not enjoy limiting speech, so "Game and Activity" is more of the main theme.)

by Awesomeperson
January 12, 2016

Hey guys! So you can talk about anything in this thread, but preferably game and activity related stuff. You can post ideas, suggestions, comments, anything as long as they are not insulting. (I do not enjoy limiting speech, so "Game and Activity" is more of the main theme.)

dovah saviik
January 13, 2016

i think it would be great to have more games to help learn dovahzul

by dovah saviik
January 13, 2016

i think it would be great to have more games to help learn dovahzul

YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016

Why add more games if we already have one? I don't think paarth has the luxury to make more games. It isn't needed because we already have one.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016

Why add more games if we already have one? I don't think paarth has the luxury to make more games. It isn't needed because we already have one.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.